David Beckham Takes Sons to Hospitals to Keep Them Grounded
Soccer superstar David Beckham often takes his three sons to visit sick children in hospital so they remain grounded and realize how lucky they are. The sports ace wants his children with wife Victoria Adams - Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight and Cruz, five - to see what life can be like for families struggling with personal trauma.
During a visit to L.A. Children's Hospital with his L.A. Galaxy team mates, Beckham tells British TV show "Daybreak", "My boys have come to hospital visits before and as hard as it is, you know, it's important that they see... you know, what life is like sometimes."
"It's difficult at times, especially obviously for the parents of the children that are ill and that don't have long to live... I think that it's important that my children see that."
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'