David Beckham Takes Sons to Hospitals to Keep Them Grounded
Soccer superstar David Beckham often takes his three sons to visit sick children in hospital so they remain grounded and realize how lucky they are. The sports ace wants his children with wife Victoria Adams - Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight and Cruz, five - to see what life can be like for families struggling with personal trauma.
During a visit to L.A. Children's Hospital with his L.A. Galaxy team mates, Beckham tells British TV show "Daybreak", "My boys have come to hospital visits before and as hard as it is, you know, it's important that they see... you know, what life is like sometimes."
"It's difficult at times, especially obviously for the parents of the children that are ill and that don't have long to live... I think that it's important that my children see that."
More David Beckham News
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title