David Beckham Takes Sons to Hospitals to Keep Them Grounded
Soccer superstar David Beckham often takes his three sons to visit sick children in hospital so they remain grounded and realize how lucky they are. The sports ace wants his children with wife Victoria Adams - Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight and Cruz, five - to see what life can be like for families struggling with personal trauma.
During a visit to L.A. Children's Hospital with his L.A. Galaxy team mates, Beckham tells British TV show "Daybreak", "My boys have come to hospital visits before and as hard as it is, you know, it's important that they see... you know, what life is like sometimes."
"It's difficult at times, especially obviously for the parents of the children that are ill and that don't have long to live... I think that it's important that my children see that."
- Kim Kardashian's Stolen Jewelry Re-Cut and Sold on Black Market After Robbery
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas