David Beckham Takes Sons to Hospitals to Keep Them Grounded
Soccer superstar David Beckham often takes his three sons to visit sick children in hospital so they remain grounded and realize how lucky they are. The sports ace wants his children with wife Victoria Adams - Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight and Cruz, five - to see what life can be like for families struggling with personal trauma.
During a visit to L.A. Children's Hospital with his L.A. Galaxy team mates, Beckham tells British TV show "Daybreak", "My boys have come to hospital visits before and as hard as it is, you know, it's important that they see... you know, what life is like sometimes."
"It's difficult at times, especially obviously for the parents of the children that are ill and that don't have long to live... I think that it's important that my children see that."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked