David Beckham Takes Sons to Hospitals to Keep Them Grounded
Soccer superstar David Beckham often takes his three sons to visit sick children in hospital so they remain grounded and realize how lucky they are. The sports ace wants his children with wife Victoria Adams - Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight and Cruz, five - to see what life can be like for families struggling with personal trauma.
During a visit to L.A. Children's Hospital with his L.A. Galaxy team mates, Beckham tells British TV show "Daybreak", "My boys have come to hospital visits before and as hard as it is, you know, it's important that they see... you know, what life is like sometimes."
"It's difficult at times, especially obviously for the parents of the children that are ill and that don't have long to live... I think that it's important that my children see that."
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer