Kate Moss Lights Up Cigarette on Paris Fashion Week Runway
Supermodel Kate Moss has defied the French smoking ban by lighting up a cigarette as she walked the runway during a Paris Fashion Week show. The British beauty stepped out for French design house Louis Vuitton on Wednesday, March 9 and strutted down the runway wearing a pair of tiny black shorts - but she stunned the crowd by puffing on a cigarette as she made her turn.
The show, put together by Louis Vuitton's design chief Marc Jacobs, also featured appearances from Naomi Campbell and Amber Valetta and coincided with No Smoking Day in Moss' native Britain. Lighting up has been prohibited in public places in France since the smoking ban took effect in 2007.
The crowd at the fashion show loved the stunt but others were not so impressed, complaining that Moss was setting a bad example by promoting smoking.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding