Kate Moss Lights Up Cigarette on Paris Fashion Week Runway
Supermodel Kate Moss has defied the French smoking ban by lighting up a cigarette as she walked the runway during a Paris Fashion Week show. The British beauty stepped out for French design house Louis Vuitton on Wednesday, March 9 and strutted down the runway wearing a pair of tiny black shorts - but she stunned the crowd by puffing on a cigarette as she made her turn.
The show, put together by Louis Vuitton's design chief Marc Jacobs, also featured appearances from Naomi Campbell and Amber Valetta and coincided with No Smoking Day in Moss' native Britain. Lighting up has been prohibited in public places in France since the smoking ban took effect in 2007.
The crowd at the fashion show loved the stunt but others were not so impressed, complaining that Moss was setting a bad example by promoting smoking.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie