Kate Moss Lights Up Cigarette on Paris Fashion Week Runway
Supermodel Kate Moss has defied the French smoking ban by lighting up a cigarette as she walked the runway during a Paris Fashion Week show. The British beauty stepped out for French design house Louis Vuitton on Wednesday, March 9 and strutted down the runway wearing a pair of tiny black shorts - but she stunned the crowd by puffing on a cigarette as she made her turn.
The show, put together by Louis Vuitton's design chief Marc Jacobs, also featured appearances from Naomi Campbell and Amber Valetta and coincided with No Smoking Day in Moss' native Britain. Lighting up has been prohibited in public places in France since the smoking ban took effect in 2007.
The crowd at the fashion show loved the stunt but others were not so impressed, complaining that Moss was setting a bad example by promoting smoking.
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo