Kate Moss Lights Up Cigarette on Paris Fashion Week Runway
Supermodel Kate Moss has defied the French smoking ban by lighting up a cigarette as she walked the runway during a Paris Fashion Week show. The British beauty stepped out for French design house Louis Vuitton on Wednesday, March 9 and strutted down the runway wearing a pair of tiny black shorts - but she stunned the crowd by puffing on a cigarette as she made her turn.
The show, put together by Louis Vuitton's design chief Marc Jacobs, also featured appearances from Naomi Campbell and Amber Valetta and coincided with No Smoking Day in Moss' native Britain. Lighting up has been prohibited in public places in France since the smoking ban took effect in 2007.
The crowd at the fashion show loved the stunt but others were not so impressed, complaining that Moss was setting a bad example by promoting smoking.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says