Kate Moss Lights Up Cigarette on Paris Fashion Week Runway
Supermodel Kate Moss has defied the French smoking ban by lighting up a cigarette as she walked the runway during a Paris Fashion Week show. The British beauty stepped out for French design house Louis Vuitton on Wednesday, March 9 and strutted down the runway wearing a pair of tiny black shorts - but she stunned the crowd by puffing on a cigarette as she made her turn.
The show, put together by Louis Vuitton's design chief Marc Jacobs, also featured appearances from Naomi Campbell and Amber Valetta and coincided with No Smoking Day in Moss' native Britain. Lighting up has been prohibited in public places in France since the smoking ban took effect in 2007.
The crowd at the fashion show loved the stunt but others were not so impressed, complaining that Moss was setting a bad example by promoting smoking.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie