Sienna Miller Opens Up on Second Jude Law Split
Sienna Miller has opened up about her recent split from Jude Law, insisting she tried to make the relationship work but the romance had "run its course". The British actress reunited with her former fiance last year, but they parted ways last month after less than a year back together. They previously called off their engagement in 2006 after Law's alleged affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids.
Miller has denied they became engaged for a second time after reviving their relationship, and revealed that although she did her best to make the union a success, it just "didn't work". She tells Britain's The Guardian, "Apparently, we were engaged, which was totally untrue. We weren't. And I think this happens in everyone's lives: you get back together, you try and make it work, and it doesn't. It's not acrimonious, it had run its course."
More Sienna Miller News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up