Sienna Miller Opens Up on Second Jude Law Split
Sienna Miller has opened up about her recent split from Jude Law, insisting she tried to make the relationship work but the romance had "run its course". The British actress reunited with her former fiance last year, but they parted ways last month after less than a year back together. They previously called off their engagement in 2006 after Law's alleged affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids.
Miller has denied they became engaged for a second time after reviving their relationship, and revealed that although she did her best to make the union a success, it just "didn't work". She tells Britain's The Guardian, "Apparently, we were engaged, which was totally untrue. We weren't. And I think this happens in everyone's lives: you get back together, you try and make it work, and it doesn't. It's not acrimonious, it had run its course."
More Sienna Miller News
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12