Sienna Miller Opens Up on Second Jude Law Split
Sienna Miller has opened up about her recent split from Jude Law, insisting she tried to make the relationship work but the romance had "run its course". The British actress reunited with her former fiance last year, but they parted ways last month after less than a year back together. They previously called off their engagement in 2006 after Law's alleged affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids.
Miller has denied they became engaged for a second time after reviving their relationship, and revealed that although she did her best to make the union a success, it just "didn't work". She tells Britain's The Guardian, "Apparently, we were engaged, which was totally untrue. We weren't. And I think this happens in everyone's lives: you get back together, you try and make it work, and it doesn't. It's not acrimonious, it had run its course."
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana