Sienna Miller Opens Up on Second Jude Law Split
Sienna Miller has opened up about her recent split from Jude Law, insisting she tried to make the relationship work but the romance had "run its course". The British actress reunited with her former fiance last year, but they parted ways last month after less than a year back together. They previously called off their engagement in 2006 after Law's alleged affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids.
Miller has denied they became engaged for a second time after reviving their relationship, and revealed that although she did her best to make the union a success, it just "didn't work". She tells Britain's The Guardian, "Apparently, we were engaged, which was totally untrue. We weren't. And I think this happens in everyone's lives: you get back together, you try and make it work, and it doesn't. It's not acrimonious, it had run its course."
More Sienna Miller News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'