Sienna Miller Opens Up on Second Jude Law Split
Sienna Miller has opened up about her recent split from Jude Law, insisting she tried to make the relationship work but the romance had "run its course". The British actress reunited with her former fiance last year, but they parted ways last month after less than a year back together. They previously called off their engagement in 2006 after Law's alleged affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids.
Miller has denied they became engaged for a second time after reviving their relationship, and revealed that although she did her best to make the union a success, it just "didn't work". She tells Britain's The Guardian, "Apparently, we were engaged, which was totally untrue. We weren't. And I think this happens in everyone's lives: you get back together, you try and make it work, and it doesn't. It's not acrimonious, it had run its course."
More Sienna Miller News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones