Nicole Scherzinger to Arrange Meeting With 'Glee' Bosses
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger has instructed her representatives to set up a meeting with the producers of "Glee" - because she is determined to land a role in the hit TV show. The singer is a big fan of the musical series and is keen to follow in the footsteps of other guest stars including, Gwyneth Paltrow and Britney Spears, who have previously appeared on the show.
Scherzinger admits she is pressing hard for the chance to step into Glee and is already making plans for her character. She tells Britain's Capital FM, "I love Glee and am waiting for my time. I really want to do something on Glee but am always traveling so don't get time to watch it a lot but I try to when I can. We're going to set up some meetings and stuff. I would definitely love to do a guest spot on Glee because I came from musical theater.
She adds, "I want to take on a completely new character, like something kind of dramatic and not what people would expect. To be unrecognizable would be cool."
More Glee News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce