George Michael Can't Imagine Himself Being Dad
George Michael has no plans to follow in Sir Elton John's footsteps by becoming a dad - because he's convinced his kids would be embarrassed by his wild past. The former Wham! singer has ruled out adopting a child with his partner Kenny Goss, just weeks after the "Rocket Man" hitmaker welcomed his first son, Zachary, at Christmas by a surrogate mother.
The "Faith" hitmaker, who served time behind bars for drug charges last September, insists his children would be bullied by their classmates - because he's more "embarrassing" than his pop star peer John.
He tells BBC Radio 2, "Can you imagine? No, thank God I didn't (have kids). Can you imagine being George Michael's son at school? I don't think he (John) is quite as embarrassing as George Michael. It's a resolute no and I'm 47 and I congratulate Elton and I'm very happy for him but it's not something that's in my future."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic