George Michael Can't Imagine Himself Being Dad
George Michael has no plans to follow in Sir Elton John's footsteps by becoming a dad - because he's convinced his kids would be embarrassed by his wild past. The former Wham! singer has ruled out adopting a child with his partner Kenny Goss, just weeks after the "Rocket Man" hitmaker welcomed his first son, Zachary, at Christmas by a surrogate mother.
The "Faith" hitmaker, who served time behind bars for drug charges last September, insists his children would be bullied by their classmates - because he's more "embarrassing" than his pop star peer John.
He tells BBC Radio 2, "Can you imagine? No, thank God I didn't (have kids). Can you imagine being George Michael's son at school? I don't think he (John) is quite as embarrassing as George Michael. It's a resolute no and I'm 47 and I congratulate Elton and I'm very happy for him but it's not something that's in my future."
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident