George Michael Can't Imagine Himself Being Dad
George Michael has no plans to follow in Sir Elton John's footsteps by becoming a dad - because he's convinced his kids would be embarrassed by his wild past. The former Wham! singer has ruled out adopting a child with his partner Kenny Goss, just weeks after the "Rocket Man" hitmaker welcomed his first son, Zachary, at Christmas by a surrogate mother.
The "Faith" hitmaker, who served time behind bars for drug charges last September, insists his children would be bullied by their classmates - because he's more "embarrassing" than his pop star peer John.
He tells BBC Radio 2, "Can you imagine? No, thank God I didn't (have kids). Can you imagine being George Michael's son at school? I don't think he (John) is quite as embarrassing as George Michael. It's a resolute no and I'm 47 and I congratulate Elton and I'm very happy for him but it's not something that's in my future."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo