George Michael Can't Imagine Himself Being Dad
George Michael has no plans to follow in Sir Elton John's footsteps by becoming a dad - because he's convinced his kids would be embarrassed by his wild past. The former Wham! singer has ruled out adopting a child with his partner Kenny Goss, just weeks after the "Rocket Man" hitmaker welcomed his first son, Zachary, at Christmas by a surrogate mother.
The "Faith" hitmaker, who served time behind bars for drug charges last September, insists his children would be bullied by their classmates - because he's more "embarrassing" than his pop star peer John.
He tells BBC Radio 2, "Can you imagine? No, thank God I didn't (have kids). Can you imagine being George Michael's son at school? I don't think he (John) is quite as embarrassing as George Michael. It's a resolute no and I'm 47 and I congratulate Elton and I'm very happy for him but it's not something that's in my future."
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises