George Michael Can't Imagine Himself Being Dad
George Michael has no plans to follow in Sir Elton John's footsteps by becoming a dad - because he's convinced his kids would be embarrassed by his wild past. The former Wham! singer has ruled out adopting a child with his partner Kenny Goss, just weeks after the "Rocket Man" hitmaker welcomed his first son, Zachary, at Christmas by a surrogate mother.
The "Faith" hitmaker, who served time behind bars for drug charges last September, insists his children would be bullied by their classmates - because he's more "embarrassing" than his pop star peer John.
He tells BBC Radio 2, "Can you imagine? No, thank God I didn't (have kids). Can you imagine being George Michael's son at school? I don't think he (John) is quite as embarrassing as George Michael. It's a resolute no and I'm 47 and I congratulate Elton and I'm very happy for him but it's not something that's in my future."
More George Michael News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars