Miranda Lambert's Show Turned Into a Bar Chaos
Country star Miranda Lambert still has nightmares about her worst gig in "an old train car" just outside of Dallas, Texas. The "White Liar" singer and her dad were performing in the makeshift bar at the beginning of her career when a fight broke out in the middle of the show and every patron was left beaten and bloodied.
She recalls, "There were about five people in the bar and every one of them wound up bloody in the parking lot by the end of the show. It was the most ghetto-redneck thing I'd ever seen. I think there was one full set of teeth amongst all the people there... All I could think of was, 'What the hell have I stepped into?'"
Lambert who is carved as one of the top stars in the country music world, is featured on the cover of the April 2011 issue of Redbook.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger