Miranda Lambert's Show Turned Into a Bar Chaos
Country star Miranda Lambert still has nightmares about her worst gig in "an old train car" just outside of Dallas, Texas. The "White Liar" singer and her dad were performing in the makeshift bar at the beginning of her career when a fight broke out in the middle of the show and every patron was left beaten and bloodied.
She recalls, "There were about five people in the bar and every one of them wound up bloody in the parking lot by the end of the show. It was the most ghetto-redneck thing I'd ever seen. I think there was one full set of teeth amongst all the people there... All I could think of was, 'What the hell have I stepped into?'"
Lambert who is carved as one of the top stars in the country music world, is featured on the cover of the April 2011 issue of Redbook.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes