Miranda Lambert's Show Turned Into a Bar Chaos
Country star Miranda Lambert still has nightmares about her worst gig in "an old train car" just outside of Dallas, Texas. The "White Liar" singer and her dad were performing in the makeshift bar at the beginning of her career when a fight broke out in the middle of the show and every patron was left beaten and bloodied.
She recalls, "There were about five people in the bar and every one of them wound up bloody in the parking lot by the end of the show. It was the most ghetto-redneck thing I'd ever seen. I think there was one full set of teeth amongst all the people there... All I could think of was, 'What the hell have I stepped into?'"
Lambert who is carved as one of the top stars in the country music world, is featured on the cover of the April 2011 issue of Redbook.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics