Miranda Lambert's Show Turned Into a Bar Chaos
Country star Miranda Lambert still has nightmares about her worst gig in "an old train car" just outside of Dallas, Texas. The "White Liar" singer and her dad were performing in the makeshift bar at the beginning of her career when a fight broke out in the middle of the show and every patron was left beaten and bloodied.
She recalls, "There were about five people in the bar and every one of them wound up bloody in the parking lot by the end of the show. It was the most ghetto-redneck thing I'd ever seen. I think there was one full set of teeth amongst all the people there... All I could think of was, 'What the hell have I stepped into?'"
Lambert who is carved as one of the top stars in the country music world, is featured on the cover of the April 2011 issue of Redbook.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off