Miranda Lambert's Show Turned Into a Bar Chaos
Country star Miranda Lambert still has nightmares about her worst gig in "an old train car" just outside of Dallas, Texas. The "White Liar" singer and her dad were performing in the makeshift bar at the beginning of her career when a fight broke out in the middle of the show and every patron was left beaten and bloodied.
She recalls, "There were about five people in the bar and every one of them wound up bloody in the parking lot by the end of the show. It was the most ghetto-redneck thing I'd ever seen. I think there was one full set of teeth amongst all the people there... All I could think of was, 'What the hell have I stepped into?'"
Lambert who is carved as one of the top stars in the country music world, is featured on the cover of the April 2011 issue of Redbook.
More Miranda Lambert News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56