N-Dubz's Dappy Insisted on Taking Leak During Turbulence
British hip-hop group N-Dubz caused chaos on a recent flight to London after rapper Dappy launched into a foul-mouthed rant when he was banned from the bathroom. The band was flying in the upper class cabin on a Virgin Atlantic plane from Los Angeles when heavy turbulence forced the crew to temporarily close off the bathroom stalls.
Dappy, real name Costadinos Contostavlos, then got up to relieve himself but became incensed when flight attendants asked him to sit down, prompting him to yell, "I need a f**king p**s, man!" Singer Tulisa was later said to have shouted at her bandmate for his rowdy behavior.
A spokesperson for the airline tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It is fair to say it was a lively flight."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie