N-Dubz's Dappy Insisted on Taking Leak During Turbulence
British hip-hop group N-Dubz caused chaos on a recent flight to London after rapper Dappy launched into a foul-mouthed rant when he was banned from the bathroom. The band was flying in the upper class cabin on a Virgin Atlantic plane from Los Angeles when heavy turbulence forced the crew to temporarily close off the bathroom stalls.
Dappy, real name Costadinos Contostavlos, then got up to relieve himself but became incensed when flight attendants asked him to sit down, prompting him to yell, "I need a f**king p**s, man!" Singer Tulisa was later said to have shouted at her bandmate for his rowdy behavior.
A spokesperson for the airline tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It is fair to say it was a lively flight."
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image