N-Dubz's Dappy Insisted on Taking Leak During Turbulence
British hip-hop group N-Dubz caused chaos on a recent flight to London after rapper Dappy launched into a foul-mouthed rant when he was banned from the bathroom. The band was flying in the upper class cabin on a Virgin Atlantic plane from Los Angeles when heavy turbulence forced the crew to temporarily close off the bathroom stalls.
Dappy, real name Costadinos Contostavlos, then got up to relieve himself but became incensed when flight attendants asked him to sit down, prompting him to yell, "I need a f**king p**s, man!" Singer Tulisa was later said to have shouted at her bandmate for his rowdy behavior.
A spokesperson for the airline tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It is fair to say it was a lively flight."
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch