N-Dubz's Dappy Insisted on Taking Leak During Turbulence
British hip-hop group N-Dubz caused chaos on a recent flight to London after rapper Dappy launched into a foul-mouthed rant when he was banned from the bathroom. The band was flying in the upper class cabin on a Virgin Atlantic plane from Los Angeles when heavy turbulence forced the crew to temporarily close off the bathroom stalls.
Dappy, real name Costadinos Contostavlos, then got up to relieve himself but became incensed when flight attendants asked him to sit down, prompting him to yell, "I need a f**king p**s, man!" Singer Tulisa was later said to have shouted at her bandmate for his rowdy behavior.
A spokesperson for the airline tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It is fair to say it was a lively flight."
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'