N-Dubz's Dappy Insisted on Taking Leak During Turbulence
British hip-hop group N-Dubz caused chaos on a recent flight to London after rapper Dappy launched into a foul-mouthed rant when he was banned from the bathroom. The band was flying in the upper class cabin on a Virgin Atlantic plane from Los Angeles when heavy turbulence forced the crew to temporarily close off the bathroom stalls.
Dappy, real name Costadinos Contostavlos, then got up to relieve himself but became incensed when flight attendants asked him to sit down, prompting him to yell, "I need a f**king p**s, man!" Singer Tulisa was later said to have shouted at her bandmate for his rowdy behavior.
A spokesperson for the airline tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It is fair to say it was a lively flight."
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board