Charlie Sheen Lands Merchandising Deal With Live Nation
Embattled actor Charlie Sheen has inked a deal to release a line of merchandise bearing his most memorable quotes. The former "Two and a Half Men" star, who was fired from the hit sitcom on Monday, March 7, has been given a boost after landing a merchandising and licensing deal with promoters at Live Nation.
Bosses at the firm plan to begin selling Sheen memorabilia online, before stocking products in U.S. chains such as Wal-Mart, Target and Hot Topic. Sheen has contributed ideas for the line, which will reportedly feature catchphrases taken from his recent whirlwind media blitz.
Joey Scoleri, Live Nation's Senior VP for Tour Marketing & Promotion, tells EOnline.com, "Being fired has only made him more popular because he is standing up for himself. He is a folk hero. We're hoping to have some of the items for sale as soon as next week. It's all coming together really quickly. He's got a lot of brilliant ideas."
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington