Charlie Sheen Lands Merchandising Deal With Live Nation
Embattled actor Charlie Sheen has inked a deal to release a line of merchandise bearing his most memorable quotes. The former "Two and a Half Men" star, who was fired from the hit sitcom on Monday, March 7, has been given a boost after landing a merchandising and licensing deal with promoters at Live Nation.
Bosses at the firm plan to begin selling Sheen memorabilia online, before stocking products in U.S. chains such as Wal-Mart, Target and Hot Topic. Sheen has contributed ideas for the line, which will reportedly feature catchphrases taken from his recent whirlwind media blitz.
Joey Scoleri, Live Nation's Senior VP for Tour Marketing & Promotion, tells EOnline.com, "Being fired has only made him more popular because he is standing up for himself. He is a folk hero. We're hoping to have some of the items for sale as soon as next week. It's all coming together really quickly. He's got a lot of brilliant ideas."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'