Charlie Sheen Lands Merchandising Deal With Live Nation
Embattled actor Charlie Sheen has inked a deal to release a line of merchandise bearing his most memorable quotes. The former "Two and a Half Men" star, who was fired from the hit sitcom on Monday, March 7, has been given a boost after landing a merchandising and licensing deal with promoters at Live Nation.
Bosses at the firm plan to begin selling Sheen memorabilia online, before stocking products in U.S. chains such as Wal-Mart, Target and Hot Topic. Sheen has contributed ideas for the line, which will reportedly feature catchphrases taken from his recent whirlwind media blitz.
Joey Scoleri, Live Nation's Senior VP for Tour Marketing & Promotion, tells EOnline.com, "Being fired has only made him more popular because he is standing up for himself. He is a folk hero. We're hoping to have some of the items for sale as soon as next week. It's all coming together really quickly. He's got a lot of brilliant ideas."
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'