Amanda Seyfried Rekindles Relationship With Ryan Phillipe
Hollywood couple Amanda Seyfried and Ryan Phillippe showed a united front at the actress' "Red Riding Hood" post-premiere party on Monday, March 7, amid reports they had split.
The "Mamma Mia!" star twice denied rumors the pair had split last February following allegations Phillippe had tried to chat singer Rihanna up at a party, and opted to show the media she's still dating the hunk on Monday night.
The couple was largely inseparable after Phillipe arrived at the party solo and was ushered to the actress' table. One onlooker tells People magazine, "He gave her a hug, and she sat next to him. He rubbed her back and shoulder, and she had her hand on his knee."
There was lots of celebrity love at the party, also caught kissing and cuddling at the bash were Eva Longoria and her new boyfriend Eduardo Cruz and Diane Lane and Josh Brolin.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct