Amanda Seyfried Rekindles Relationship With Ryan Phillipe
Hollywood couple Amanda Seyfried and Ryan Phillippe showed a united front at the actress' "Red Riding Hood" post-premiere party on Monday, March 7, amid reports they had split.
The "Mamma Mia!" star twice denied rumors the pair had split last February following allegations Phillippe had tried to chat singer Rihanna up at a party, and opted to show the media she's still dating the hunk on Monday night.
The couple was largely inseparable after Phillipe arrived at the party solo and was ushered to the actress' table. One onlooker tells People magazine, "He gave her a hug, and she sat next to him. He rubbed her back and shoulder, and she had her hand on his knee."
There was lots of celebrity love at the party, also caught kissing and cuddling at the bash were Eva Longoria and her new boyfriend Eduardo Cruz and Diane Lane and Josh Brolin.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!