Amanda Seyfried Rekindles Relationship With Ryan Phillipe
Hollywood couple Amanda Seyfried and Ryan Phillippe showed a united front at the actress' "Red Riding Hood" post-premiere party on Monday, March 7, amid reports they had split.
The "Mamma Mia!" star twice denied rumors the pair had split last February following allegations Phillippe had tried to chat singer Rihanna up at a party, and opted to show the media she's still dating the hunk on Monday night.
The couple was largely inseparable after Phillipe arrived at the party solo and was ushered to the actress' table. One onlooker tells People magazine, "He gave her a hug, and she sat next to him. He rubbed her back and shoulder, and she had her hand on his knee."
There was lots of celebrity love at the party, also caught kissing and cuddling at the bash were Eva Longoria and her new boyfriend Eduardo Cruz and Diane Lane and Josh Brolin.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie