Amanda Seyfried Rekindles Relationship With Ryan Phillipe
Hollywood couple Amanda Seyfried and Ryan Phillippe showed a united front at the actress' "Red Riding Hood" post-premiere party on Monday, March 7, amid reports they had split.
The "Mamma Mia!" star twice denied rumors the pair had split last February following allegations Phillippe had tried to chat singer Rihanna up at a party, and opted to show the media she's still dating the hunk on Monday night.
The couple was largely inseparable after Phillipe arrived at the party solo and was ushered to the actress' table. One onlooker tells People magazine, "He gave her a hug, and she sat next to him. He rubbed her back and shoulder, and she had her hand on his knee."
There was lots of celebrity love at the party, also caught kissing and cuddling at the bash were Eva Longoria and her new boyfriend Eduardo Cruz and Diane Lane and Josh Brolin.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign