Amanda Seyfried Rekindles Relationship With Ryan Phillipe
Hollywood couple Amanda Seyfried and Ryan Phillippe showed a united front at the actress' "Red Riding Hood" post-premiere party on Monday, March 7, amid reports they had split.
The "Mamma Mia!" star twice denied rumors the pair had split last February following allegations Phillippe had tried to chat singer Rihanna up at a party, and opted to show the media she's still dating the hunk on Monday night.
The couple was largely inseparable after Phillipe arrived at the party solo and was ushered to the actress' table. One onlooker tells People magazine, "He gave her a hug, and she sat next to him. He rubbed her back and shoulder, and she had her hand on his knee."
There was lots of celebrity love at the party, also caught kissing and cuddling at the bash were Eva Longoria and her new boyfriend Eduardo Cruz and Diane Lane and Josh Brolin.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent