Pete Wentz Asking for Joint Physical Custody
Rocker Pete Wentz has filed legal papers demanding joint custody of his son with estranged wife Ashlee Simpson. The singer/actress stunned the pop world when she filed for divorce on February 7, citing "irreconcilable differences".
She asked for primary physical custody of baby Bronx, but Wentz has challenged her request, lodging his response in a Los Angeles court on Monday, March 7, exactly one month after his ex. The former Fall Out Boy star has also asked for each party to pay its own legal fees, reports TMZ.com.
Ironically, Wentz claims the couple ended its marriage on February 9 - one day after Simpson filed her divorce petition. She did not specify a break-up date in her court papers. The couple wed in May 2008.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle