Pete Wentz Asking for Joint Physical Custody
Rocker Pete Wentz has filed legal papers demanding joint custody of his son with estranged wife Ashlee Simpson. The singer/actress stunned the pop world when she filed for divorce on February 7, citing "irreconcilable differences".
She asked for primary physical custody of baby Bronx, but Wentz has challenged her request, lodging his response in a Los Angeles court on Monday, March 7, exactly one month after his ex. The former Fall Out Boy star has also asked for each party to pay its own legal fees, reports TMZ.com.
Ironically, Wentz claims the couple ended its marriage on February 9 - one day after Simpson filed her divorce petition. She did not specify a break-up date in her court papers. The couple wed in May 2008.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal