Pete Wentz Asking for Joint Physical Custody
Rocker Pete Wentz has filed legal papers demanding joint custody of his son with estranged wife Ashlee Simpson. The singer/actress stunned the pop world when she filed for divorce on February 7, citing "irreconcilable differences".
She asked for primary physical custody of baby Bronx, but Wentz has challenged her request, lodging his response in a Los Angeles court on Monday, March 7, exactly one month after his ex. The former Fall Out Boy star has also asked for each party to pay its own legal fees, reports TMZ.com.
Ironically, Wentz claims the couple ended its marriage on February 9 - one day after Simpson filed her divorce petition. She did not specify a break-up date in her court papers. The couple wed in May 2008.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'