Pete Wentz Asking for Joint Physical Custody
Rocker Pete Wentz has filed legal papers demanding joint custody of his son with estranged wife Ashlee Simpson. The singer/actress stunned the pop world when she filed for divorce on February 7, citing "irreconcilable differences".
She asked for primary physical custody of baby Bronx, but Wentz has challenged her request, lodging his response in a Los Angeles court on Monday, March 7, exactly one month after his ex. The former Fall Out Boy star has also asked for each party to pay its own legal fees, reports TMZ.com.
Ironically, Wentz claims the couple ended its marriage on February 9 - one day after Simpson filed her divorce petition. She did not specify a break-up date in her court papers. The couple wed in May 2008.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance