Lady GaGa Refuses to Have Collaboration After Her Duet With Beyonce
Lady GaGa has no plans to record any new duets for her upcoming album "Born This Way"- because nothing will top her collaboration with Beyonce Knowles. The two superstars teamed up on GaGa's hit "Telephone" last year, and the song shot to the top of the charts around the globe thanks to its controversial Thelma and Louise themed video.
And the "Poker Face" hitmaker is adamant no future collaborator could come close to Beyonce, and she wants to shine as a solo star on her highly-anticipated second studio album, set for release in May. She tells Britain's Kiss FM, "I want to stand on my own two feet. I've already collaborated with my favorite female in the business. We'll see how I'm feeling when I'm wrapping up the album."
More Lady GaGa News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences