Lady GaGa Refuses to Have Collaboration After Her Duet With Beyonce
Lady GaGa has no plans to record any new duets for her upcoming album "Born This Way"- because nothing will top her collaboration with Beyonce Knowles. The two superstars teamed up on GaGa's hit "Telephone" last year, and the song shot to the top of the charts around the globe thanks to its controversial Thelma and Louise themed video.
And the "Poker Face" hitmaker is adamant no future collaborator could come close to Beyonce, and she wants to shine as a solo star on her highly-anticipated second studio album, set for release in May. She tells Britain's Kiss FM, "I want to stand on my own two feet. I've already collaborated with my favorite female in the business. We'll see how I'm feeling when I'm wrapping up the album."
More Lady GaGa News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch