Lady GaGa Refuses to Have Collaboration After Her Duet With Beyonce
Lady GaGa has no plans to record any new duets for her upcoming album "Born This Way"- because nothing will top her collaboration with Beyonce Knowles. The two superstars teamed up on GaGa's hit "Telephone" last year, and the song shot to the top of the charts around the globe thanks to its controversial Thelma and Louise themed video.
And the "Poker Face" hitmaker is adamant no future collaborator could come close to Beyonce, and she wants to shine as a solo star on her highly-anticipated second studio album, set for release in May. She tells Britain's Kiss FM, "I want to stand on my own two feet. I've already collaborated with my favorite female in the business. We'll see how I'm feeling when I'm wrapping up the album."
More Lady GaGa News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl