Lady GaGa Refuses to Have Collaboration After Her Duet With Beyonce
Lady GaGa has no plans to record any new duets for her upcoming album "Born This Way"- because nothing will top her collaboration with Beyonce Knowles. The two superstars teamed up on GaGa's hit "Telephone" last year, and the song shot to the top of the charts around the globe thanks to its controversial Thelma and Louise themed video.
And the "Poker Face" hitmaker is adamant no future collaborator could come close to Beyonce, and she wants to shine as a solo star on her highly-anticipated second studio album, set for release in May. She tells Britain's Kiss FM, "I want to stand on my own two feet. I've already collaborated with my favorite female in the business. We'll see how I'm feeling when I'm wrapping up the album."
More Lady GaGa News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'