Lady GaGa Refuses to Have Collaboration After Her Duet With Beyonce
Lady GaGa has no plans to record any new duets for her upcoming album "Born This Way"- because nothing will top her collaboration with Beyonce Knowles. The two superstars teamed up on GaGa's hit "Telephone" last year, and the song shot to the top of the charts around the globe thanks to its controversial Thelma and Louise themed video.
And the "Poker Face" hitmaker is adamant no future collaborator could come close to Beyonce, and she wants to shine as a solo star on her highly-anticipated second studio album, set for release in May. She tells Britain's Kiss FM, "I want to stand on my own two feet. I've already collaborated with my favorite female in the business. We'll see how I'm feeling when I'm wrapping up the album."
More Lady GaGa News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'