Bobby Brown Reveals His Daughter Doesn't Do Drugs
Singer Bobby Brown has slammed suggestions his teenage daughter is struggling with substance abuse issues, insisting the 18 year old "doesn't do" drugs. Bobbi Kristina, whose mother is Whitney Houston, found herself at the center of a drug scandal last week when U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer obtained damning shots of a youngster alleged to be the teenager apparently taking cocaine at two different parties.
Kristina has since taken to her Twitter.com page to slam the reports, blaming an ex-boyfriend for setting her up to make it look as though she's indulging in drugs. She wrote, "A former very dear person to me did this. Set me up to make it look exactly what it looks like... But it's really not what it looks like. People will do anything for money which is extremely sad, and I'm very hurt by this." Houston and Brown have both battled substance abuse in the past and the magazine suggested Kristina had picked up the troubled stars' bad habits too.
But now Brown has spoken out about the scandal to defend his daughter, insisting he's convinced she wouldn't partake in drugs. Brushing off the speculation, he tells ABC News, "I don't know anything about that... I don't know anything. My daughter doesn't do that."
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves