Bobby Brown Reveals His Daughter Doesn't Do Drugs
Singer Bobby Brown has slammed suggestions his teenage daughter is struggling with substance abuse issues, insisting the 18 year old "doesn't do" drugs. Bobbi Kristina, whose mother is Whitney Houston, found herself at the center of a drug scandal last week when U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer obtained damning shots of a youngster alleged to be the teenager apparently taking cocaine at two different parties.
Kristina has since taken to her Twitter.com page to slam the reports, blaming an ex-boyfriend for setting her up to make it look as though she's indulging in drugs. She wrote, "A former very dear person to me did this. Set me up to make it look exactly what it looks like... But it's really not what it looks like. People will do anything for money which is extremely sad, and I'm very hurt by this." Houston and Brown have both battled substance abuse in the past and the magazine suggested Kristina had picked up the troubled stars' bad habits too.
But now Brown has spoken out about the scandal to defend his daughter, insisting he's convinced she wouldn't partake in drugs. Brushing off the speculation, he tells ABC News, "I don't know anything about that... I don't know anything. My daughter doesn't do that."
More Bobby Brown News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars