Pete Doherty Was Linked to Music Store Robbery
Rocker Pete Doherty is at the center of a police probe in Germany after a witness claimed the British star was seen breaking into a record shop. The Libertines frontman is in the European country to film scenes for his role in French production "Confession d'un Enfant du Siecle", and his name was given to cops after a burglary in the Bavarian city of Regensburg in the early hours of Tuesday, March 8.
Three men were seen breaking into a music store, and an eyewitness has reportedly identified Doherty as one of the trio. A guitar and several records were stolen during the raid.
A spokesman for the local police department confirmed there is a "famous suspect" in the case but has not named Doherty, adding: "We cannot accuse anyone definitely right now."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group