Pete Doherty Was Linked to Music Store Robbery
Rocker Pete Doherty is at the center of a police probe in Germany after a witness claimed the British star was seen breaking into a record shop. The Libertines frontman is in the European country to film scenes for his role in French production "Confession d'un Enfant du Siecle", and his name was given to cops after a burglary in the Bavarian city of Regensburg in the early hours of Tuesday, March 8.
Three men were seen breaking into a music store, and an eyewitness has reportedly identified Doherty as one of the trio. A guitar and several records were stolen during the raid.
A spokesman for the local police department confirmed there is a "famous suspect" in the case but has not named Doherty, adding: "We cannot accuse anyone definitely right now."
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?