Pete Doherty Was Linked to Music Store Robbery
Rocker Pete Doherty is at the center of a police probe in Germany after a witness claimed the British star was seen breaking into a record shop. The Libertines frontman is in the European country to film scenes for his role in French production "Confession d'un Enfant du Siecle", and his name was given to cops after a burglary in the Bavarian city of Regensburg in the early hours of Tuesday, March 8.
Three men were seen breaking into a music store, and an eyewitness has reportedly identified Doherty as one of the trio. A guitar and several records were stolen during the raid.
A spokesman for the local police department confirmed there is a "famous suspect" in the case but has not named Doherty, adding: "We cannot accuse anyone definitely right now."
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington