Pete Doherty Was Linked to Music Store Robbery
Rocker Pete Doherty is at the center of a police probe in Germany after a witness claimed the British star was seen breaking into a record shop. The Libertines frontman is in the European country to film scenes for his role in French production "Confession d'un Enfant du Siecle", and his name was given to cops after a burglary in the Bavarian city of Regensburg in the early hours of Tuesday, March 8.
Three men were seen breaking into a music store, and an eyewitness has reportedly identified Doherty as one of the trio. A guitar and several records were stolen during the raid.
A spokesman for the local police department confirmed there is a "famous suspect" in the case but has not named Doherty, adding: "We cannot accuse anyone definitely right now."
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos