Pete Doherty Was Linked to Music Store Robbery
Rocker Pete Doherty is at the center of a police probe in Germany after a witness claimed the British star was seen breaking into a record shop. The Libertines frontman is in the European country to film scenes for his role in French production "Confession d'un Enfant du Siecle", and his name was given to cops after a burglary in the Bavarian city of Regensburg in the early hours of Tuesday, March 8.
Three men were seen breaking into a music store, and an eyewitness has reportedly identified Doherty as one of the trio. A guitar and several records were stolen during the raid.
A spokesman for the local police department confirmed there is a "famous suspect" in the case but has not named Doherty, adding: "We cannot accuse anyone definitely right now."
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak