Video: Kate Moss Turns Comic in Misery Bear Skit
Supermodel Kate Moss can add comedienne to her resume - after playing a crazed woman who stalks a teddy bear in a new skit. The London-born beauty stars as an obsessive fan of the cuddly mascot Misery Bear in a funny sketch for the annual British charity drive Comic Relief.
Moss invites the toy into her home and they share a few drinks before she drags him to her bedroom, where the teddy is horrified to discover she has set up a scary shrine in his honor. The online sketch has become a big hit with fans and the catwalk queen is thrilled to have participated in the fundraiser.
She says, "It was an honor to work with Misery Bear. Comic Relief is fantastic."
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday