Video: Kate Moss Turns Comic in Misery Bear Skit
Supermodel Kate Moss can add comedienne to her resume - after playing a crazed woman who stalks a teddy bear in a new skit. The London-born beauty stars as an obsessive fan of the cuddly mascot Misery Bear in a funny sketch for the annual British charity drive Comic Relief.
Moss invites the toy into her home and they share a few drinks before she drags him to her bedroom, where the teddy is horrified to discover she has set up a scary shrine in his honor. The online sketch has become a big hit with fans and the catwalk queen is thrilled to have participated in the fundraiser.
She says, "It was an honor to work with Misery Bear. Comic Relief is fantastic."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance