Video: Kate Moss Turns Comic in Misery Bear Skit
Supermodel Kate Moss can add comedienne to her resume - after playing a crazed woman who stalks a teddy bear in a new skit. The London-born beauty stars as an obsessive fan of the cuddly mascot Misery Bear in a funny sketch for the annual British charity drive Comic Relief.
Moss invites the toy into her home and they share a few drinks before she drags him to her bedroom, where the teddy is horrified to discover she has set up a scary shrine in his honor. The online sketch has become a big hit with fans and the catwalk queen is thrilled to have participated in the fundraiser.
She says, "It was an honor to work with Misery Bear. Comic Relief is fantastic."
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6