Video: Kate Moss Turns Comic in Misery Bear Skit
Supermodel Kate Moss can add comedienne to her resume - after playing a crazed woman who stalks a teddy bear in a new skit. The London-born beauty stars as an obsessive fan of the cuddly mascot Misery Bear in a funny sketch for the annual British charity drive Comic Relief.
Moss invites the toy into her home and they share a few drinks before she drags him to her bedroom, where the teddy is horrified to discover she has set up a scary shrine in his honor. The online sketch has become a big hit with fans and the catwalk queen is thrilled to have participated in the fundraiser.
She says, "It was an honor to work with Misery Bear. Comic Relief is fantastic."
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs