Video: Kate Moss Turns Comic in Misery Bear Skit
Supermodel Kate Moss can add comedienne to her resume - after playing a crazed woman who stalks a teddy bear in a new skit. The London-born beauty stars as an obsessive fan of the cuddly mascot Misery Bear in a funny sketch for the annual British charity drive Comic Relief.
Moss invites the toy into her home and they share a few drinks before she drags him to her bedroom, where the teddy is horrified to discover she has set up a scary shrine in his honor. The online sketch has become a big hit with fans and the catwalk queen is thrilled to have participated in the fundraiser.
She says, "It was an honor to work with Misery Bear. Comic Relief is fantastic."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'