Young Buck Charged With Firearm Possession
Rapper Young Buck has been charged with possessing a gun and ammunition following a tax raid on his home last year. The former G-Unit member, real name David Darnell Brown, was targeted by officials from America's Internal Revenue Service over allegations he failed to settle a $300,000 bill.
Agents raided the star's home in Hendersonville, Tennessee last August and seized valuables from the property. The raid has also led to firearms charges, according to a new report. Brown was indicted on Monday, March 7 on charges of being a convicted felon in possession of a .40 caliber pistol and ammunition, reports Nashville's WSMV Channel 4. He has pleaded not guilty and is free on $100,000 bail.
In 2004, Brown was convicted of stabbing a man during a fight at the Vibe Awards.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special