Young Buck Charged With Firearm Possession
Rapper Young Buck has been charged with possessing a gun and ammunition following a tax raid on his home last year. The former G-Unit member, real name David Darnell Brown, was targeted by officials from America's Internal Revenue Service over allegations he failed to settle a $300,000 bill.
Agents raided the star's home in Hendersonville, Tennessee last August and seized valuables from the property. The raid has also led to firearms charges, according to a new report. Brown was indicted on Monday, March 7 on charges of being a convicted felon in possession of a .40 caliber pistol and ammunition, reports Nashville's WSMV Channel 4. He has pleaded not guilty and is free on $100,000 bail.
In 2004, Brown was convicted of stabbing a man during a fight at the Vibe Awards.
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift