Young Buck Charged With Firearm Possession
Rapper Young Buck has been charged with possessing a gun and ammunition following a tax raid on his home last year. The former G-Unit member, real name David Darnell Brown, was targeted by officials from America's Internal Revenue Service over allegations he failed to settle a $300,000 bill.
Agents raided the star's home in Hendersonville, Tennessee last August and seized valuables from the property. The raid has also led to firearms charges, according to a new report. Brown was indicted on Monday, March 7 on charges of being a convicted felon in possession of a .40 caliber pistol and ammunition, reports Nashville's WSMV Channel 4. He has pleaded not guilty and is free on $100,000 bail.
In 2004, Brown was convicted of stabbing a man during a fight at the Vibe Awards.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers