Young Buck Charged With Firearm Possession
Rapper Young Buck has been charged with possessing a gun and ammunition following a tax raid on his home last year. The former G-Unit member, real name David Darnell Brown, was targeted by officials from America's Internal Revenue Service over allegations he failed to settle a $300,000 bill.
Agents raided the star's home in Hendersonville, Tennessee last August and seized valuables from the property. The raid has also led to firearms charges, according to a new report. Brown was indicted on Monday, March 7 on charges of being a convicted felon in possession of a .40 caliber pistol and ammunition, reports Nashville's WSMV Channel 4. He has pleaded not guilty and is free on $100,000 bail.
In 2004, Brown was convicted of stabbing a man during a fight at the Vibe Awards.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy