Young Buck Charged With Firearm Possession
Rapper Young Buck has been charged with possessing a gun and ammunition following a tax raid on his home last year. The former G-Unit member, real name David Darnell Brown, was targeted by officials from America's Internal Revenue Service over allegations he failed to settle a $300,000 bill.
Agents raided the star's home in Hendersonville, Tennessee last August and seized valuables from the property. The raid has also led to firearms charges, according to a new report. Brown was indicted on Monday, March 7 on charges of being a convicted felon in possession of a .40 caliber pistol and ammunition, reports Nashville's WSMV Channel 4. He has pleaded not guilty and is free on $100,000 bail.
In 2004, Brown was convicted of stabbing a man during a fight at the Vibe Awards.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise