Steven Adler Rejoins 'Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew'
Former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler is heading back into reality TV rehab - he's signed up for another series of Dr. Drew's hit programme. The musician's battle with drugs reportedly led to him being booted out of the rock band in 1989. He faced his demons by signing up to appear on U.S. show "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" and its spin-off series "Sober House" in 2008/09 after he was ordered to get help by a judge.
And despite kicking his drug habit after stints on the shows, Adler has agreed to go back into rehab to ensure he keeps up his recovery. On his Twitter.com page, Adler writes, "As you all may already know, I'm back here at 'Celebrity Rehab' again. Working on making sure I stay on the right track! I'm working with Dr. Drew and Bob Forrest and it's going great so far!"
"Thanks again as always for all of your prayers, love and support! Everything will be fine! I'm feeling great and it will only get better! I'm here for just a good tune-up!! Thank you all !!! It feels good to be alive!"
Lindsay Lohan's dad Michael, "Baywatch" star Jeremy Jackson, and actress Bai Ling are also slated to appear on the next season.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival