Rep: Phil Collins Is NOT Retiring From Music
A representative for Phil Collins has silenced rumors the star is bowing out of the music industry due to health problems. The former Genesis frontman reportedly hinted about plans to end his career after suffering hearing loss and severe nerve damage in his hands, caused by years of touring and drumming.
Collins said, "It feels like a good time to stop for a while... I don't really belong to that world and I don't think anyone's going to miss me. I'm much happier just to write myself out of the script entirely." Beside those health problems, Phil reportedly called it quits also due to the criticisms he's received over the years.
But a spokesperson is adamant the 60 year old is not done with music just yet, telling People.com, "He is not, has no intention of, retiring."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed