Rep: Phil Collins Is NOT Retiring From Music
A representative for Phil Collins has silenced rumors the star is bowing out of the music industry due to health problems. The former Genesis frontman reportedly hinted about plans to end his career after suffering hearing loss and severe nerve damage in his hands, caused by years of touring and drumming.
Collins said, "It feels like a good time to stop for a while... I don't really belong to that world and I don't think anyone's going to miss me. I'm much happier just to write myself out of the script entirely." Beside those health problems, Phil reportedly called it quits also due to the criticisms he's received over the years.
But a spokesperson is adamant the 60 year old is not done with music just yet, telling People.com, "He is not, has no intention of, retiring."
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2