Rep: Phil Collins Is NOT Retiring From Music
A representative for Phil Collins has silenced rumors the star is bowing out of the music industry due to health problems. The former Genesis frontman reportedly hinted about plans to end his career after suffering hearing loss and severe nerve damage in his hands, caused by years of touring and drumming.
Collins said, "It feels like a good time to stop for a while... I don't really belong to that world and I don't think anyone's going to miss me. I'm much happier just to write myself out of the script entirely." Beside those health problems, Phil reportedly called it quits also due to the criticisms he's received over the years.
But a spokesperson is adamant the 60 year old is not done with music just yet, telling People.com, "He is not, has no intention of, retiring."
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer