Rep: Phil Collins Is NOT Retiring From Music
A representative for Phil Collins has silenced rumors the star is bowing out of the music industry due to health problems. The former Genesis frontman reportedly hinted about plans to end his career after suffering hearing loss and severe nerve damage in his hands, caused by years of touring and drumming.
Collins said, "It feels like a good time to stop for a while... I don't really belong to that world and I don't think anyone's going to miss me. I'm much happier just to write myself out of the script entirely." Beside those health problems, Phil reportedly called it quits also due to the criticisms he's received over the years.
But a spokesperson is adamant the 60 year old is not done with music just yet, telling People.com, "He is not, has no intention of, retiring."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics