Rep: Phil Collins Is NOT Retiring From Music
A representative for Phil Collins has silenced rumors the star is bowing out of the music industry due to health problems. The former Genesis frontman reportedly hinted about plans to end his career after suffering hearing loss and severe nerve damage in his hands, caused by years of touring and drumming.
Collins said, "It feels like a good time to stop for a while... I don't really belong to that world and I don't think anyone's going to miss me. I'm much happier just to write myself out of the script entirely." Beside those health problems, Phil reportedly called it quits also due to the criticisms he's received over the years.
But a spokesperson is adamant the 60 year old is not done with music just yet, telling People.com, "He is not, has no intention of, retiring."
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale