Rep: Phil Collins Is NOT Retiring From Music
A representative for Phil Collins has silenced rumors the star is bowing out of the music industry due to health problems. The former Genesis frontman reportedly hinted about plans to end his career after suffering hearing loss and severe nerve damage in his hands, caused by years of touring and drumming.
Collins said, "It feels like a good time to stop for a while... I don't really belong to that world and I don't think anyone's going to miss me. I'm much happier just to write myself out of the script entirely." Beside those health problems, Phil reportedly called it quits also due to the criticisms he's received over the years.
But a spokesperson is adamant the 60 year old is not done with music just yet, telling People.com, "He is not, has no intention of, retiring."
More Phil Collins News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video