Rep: Phil Collins Is NOT Retiring From Music
A representative for Phil Collins has silenced rumors the star is bowing out of the music industry due to health problems. The former Genesis frontman reportedly hinted about plans to end his career after suffering hearing loss and severe nerve damage in his hands, caused by years of touring and drumming.
Collins said, "It feels like a good time to stop for a while... I don't really belong to that world and I don't think anyone's going to miss me. I'm much happier just to write myself out of the script entirely." Beside those health problems, Phil reportedly called it quits also due to the criticisms he's received over the years.
But a spokesperson is adamant the 60 year old is not done with music just yet, telling People.com, "He is not, has no intention of, retiring."
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises