Christina Aguilera Puts Marital Home on Sale
Christina Aguilera is seeking a new start after putting the mansion she bought from Sharon Osbourne and Ozzy Osbourne back on the market. The singer is set to make a profit on the Beverly Hills compound, which she purchased for $11 million in 2007 and is now selling for $13.5 million.
Aguilera shared the property, where Ozzy shot much of reality TV show "The Osbournes", with husband Jordan Bratman, who she split from last year. Her marriage breakdown was followed by a lyrics flub at the Super Bowl last month and an arrest for public intoxication earlier last week.
However, she is set to bounce back with the new TV show "The Voice" which has hired her as a coach and judge along with Cee-Lo, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab