Christina Aguilera Puts Marital Home on Sale
Christina Aguilera is seeking a new start after putting the mansion she bought from Sharon Osbourne and Ozzy Osbourne back on the market. The singer is set to make a profit on the Beverly Hills compound, which she purchased for $11 million in 2007 and is now selling for $13.5 million.
Aguilera shared the property, where Ozzy shot much of reality TV show "The Osbournes", with husband Jordan Bratman, who she split from last year. Her marriage breakdown was followed by a lyrics flub at the Super Bowl last month and an arrest for public intoxication earlier last week.
However, she is set to bounce back with the new TV show "The Voice" which has hired her as a coach and judge along with Cee-Lo, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7