Christina Aguilera Puts Marital Home on Sale
Christina Aguilera is seeking a new start after putting the mansion she bought from Sharon Osbourne and Ozzy Osbourne back on the market. The singer is set to make a profit on the Beverly Hills compound, which she purchased for $11 million in 2007 and is now selling for $13.5 million.
Aguilera shared the property, where Ozzy shot much of reality TV show "The Osbournes", with husband Jordan Bratman, who she split from last year. Her marriage breakdown was followed by a lyrics flub at the Super Bowl last month and an arrest for public intoxication earlier last week.
However, she is set to bounce back with the new TV show "The Voice" which has hired her as a coach and judge along with Cee-Lo, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.
More Christina Aguilera News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing