Christina Aguilera Puts Marital Home on Sale
Christina Aguilera is seeking a new start after putting the mansion she bought from Sharon Osbourne and Ozzy Osbourne back on the market. The singer is set to make a profit on the Beverly Hills compound, which she purchased for $11 million in 2007 and is now selling for $13.5 million.
Aguilera shared the property, where Ozzy shot much of reality TV show "The Osbournes", with husband Jordan Bratman, who she split from last year. Her marriage breakdown was followed by a lyrics flub at the Super Bowl last month and an arrest for public intoxication earlier last week.
However, she is set to bounce back with the new TV show "The Voice" which has hired her as a coach and judge along with Cee-Lo, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up