Christina Aguilera Puts Marital Home on Sale
Christina Aguilera is seeking a new start after putting the mansion she bought from Sharon Osbourne and Ozzy Osbourne back on the market. The singer is set to make a profit on the Beverly Hills compound, which she purchased for $11 million in 2007 and is now selling for $13.5 million.
Aguilera shared the property, where Ozzy shot much of reality TV show "The Osbournes", with husband Jordan Bratman, who she split from last year. Her marriage breakdown was followed by a lyrics flub at the Super Bowl last month and an arrest for public intoxication earlier last week.
However, she is set to bounce back with the new TV show "The Voice" which has hired her as a coach and judge along with Cee-Lo, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?