No Feud Between Dr. Luke and Katy Perry, Rep Says
A spokesperson for producer Dr. Luke has slammed reports he's fallen out with pop star Katy Perry amid allegations they stopped speaking after a heated argument in January. The pair has enjoyed multiple chart successes since Perry shot to fame in 2008, co-writing hits like "Hot 'N Cold", "California Gurls" and "Teenage Dream", but recent reports suggested Perry had dropped Luke from her creative team after a disagreement shortly before the Grammy Awards last month.
A source tells the New York Post's Page Six column, "She got tired of his records, the same familiar sound, but mostly his attitude. Katy's a star now, and she's not going to be told what to do." However, Luke's representative has blasted the claims as "ridiculous", insisting the producer's working relationship with Perry is fine.
The rep says, "They just put the finishing touches on Katy's newest single, which they created together, in February. They had a great time, and the single is amazing. He wishes Katy nothing but continued success and looks forward to working with her again soon."
More Katy Perry News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood