Kanye West NOT Enrolling in Fashion School
A representative for a top London fashion college has dismissed reports Kanye West has applied to study for a masters degree at the prestigious school. The "Stronger" hitmaker has previously designed for brands including Louis Vuitton and Nike, and he cemented his love of fashion in 2009 by traveling to Italy to complete an internship at Fendi.
A report in British newspaper The Sun suggested the rapper was hoping to build on his design skills by applying for a place at Central Saint Martins College and met with school administrators last week for an interview. But the school's press officer, Jo Ortmans, insists West's recent visit to the educational institute had nothing to do with wanting to study there.
In an email to MTV, Ortmans writes, "Kanye West is not enrolling in (the) MA Fashion (programme) at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design. He visited the college last week on unrelated matters."
More Kanye West News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch