Kanye West NOT Enrolling in Fashion School
A representative for a top London fashion college has dismissed reports Kanye West has applied to study for a masters degree at the prestigious school. The "Stronger" hitmaker has previously designed for brands including Louis Vuitton and Nike, and he cemented his love of fashion in 2009 by traveling to Italy to complete an internship at Fendi.
A report in British newspaper The Sun suggested the rapper was hoping to build on his design skills by applying for a place at Central Saint Martins College and met with school administrators last week for an interview. But the school's press officer, Jo Ortmans, insists West's recent visit to the educational institute had nothing to do with wanting to study there.
In an email to MTV, Ortmans writes, "Kanye West is not enrolling in (the) MA Fashion (programme) at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design. He visited the college last week on unrelated matters."
More Kanye West News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign