Kanye West NOT Enrolling in Fashion School
A representative for a top London fashion college has dismissed reports Kanye West has applied to study for a masters degree at the prestigious school. The "Stronger" hitmaker has previously designed for brands including Louis Vuitton and Nike, and he cemented his love of fashion in 2009 by traveling to Italy to complete an internship at Fendi.
A report in British newspaper The Sun suggested the rapper was hoping to build on his design skills by applying for a place at Central Saint Martins College and met with school administrators last week for an interview. But the school's press officer, Jo Ortmans, insists West's recent visit to the educational institute had nothing to do with wanting to study there.
In an email to MTV, Ortmans writes, "Kanye West is not enrolling in (the) MA Fashion (programme) at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design. He visited the college last week on unrelated matters."
More Kanye West News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts