Kanye West NOT Enrolling in Fashion School
A representative for a top London fashion college has dismissed reports Kanye West has applied to study for a masters degree at the prestigious school. The "Stronger" hitmaker has previously designed for brands including Louis Vuitton and Nike, and he cemented his love of fashion in 2009 by traveling to Italy to complete an internship at Fendi.
A report in British newspaper The Sun suggested the rapper was hoping to build on his design skills by applying for a place at Central Saint Martins College and met with school administrators last week for an interview. But the school's press officer, Jo Ortmans, insists West's recent visit to the educational institute had nothing to do with wanting to study there.
In an email to MTV, Ortmans writes, "Kanye West is not enrolling in (the) MA Fashion (programme) at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design. He visited the college last week on unrelated matters."
More Kanye West News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!