Kanye West NOT Enrolling in Fashion School
A representative for a top London fashion college has dismissed reports Kanye West has applied to study for a masters degree at the prestigious school. The "Stronger" hitmaker has previously designed for brands including Louis Vuitton and Nike, and he cemented his love of fashion in 2009 by traveling to Italy to complete an internship at Fendi.
A report in British newspaper The Sun suggested the rapper was hoping to build on his design skills by applying for a place at Central Saint Martins College and met with school administrators last week for an interview. But the school's press officer, Jo Ortmans, insists West's recent visit to the educational institute had nothing to do with wanting to study there.
In an email to MTV, Ortmans writes, "Kanye West is not enrolling in (the) MA Fashion (programme) at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design. He visited the college last week on unrelated matters."
More Kanye West News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video