Celine Dion Baptized Twin Sons in Las Vegas
Celine Dion celebrated a milestone on Saturday, March 5 as she baptized her four-month-old twin sons in Las Vegas. The singer christened little Eddy and Nelson in a Melkite Greek Catholic ceremony, which honored her husband Rene Angelil's heritage.
The twins' 10-year-old big brother Rene-Charles, the doctor who helped Dion conceive her little boys through fertility treatments and 200 family members and friends were also in attendance at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church. Dion's representative tells People.com, "It was a beautiful, traditional family ceremony."
After the baptism, the tots napped while their mum hosted a reception at Caesars Palace, the same venue Dion will call home for the next three years as she begins a new residency later this month.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'