Celine Dion Baptized Twin Sons in Las Vegas
Celine Dion celebrated a milestone on Saturday, March 5 as she baptized her four-month-old twin sons in Las Vegas. The singer christened little Eddy and Nelson in a Melkite Greek Catholic ceremony, which honored her husband Rene Angelil's heritage.
The twins' 10-year-old big brother Rene-Charles, the doctor who helped Dion conceive her little boys through fertility treatments and 200 family members and friends were also in attendance at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church. Dion's representative tells People.com, "It was a beautiful, traditional family ceremony."
After the baptism, the tots napped while their mum hosted a reception at Caesars Palace, the same venue Dion will call home for the next three years as she begins a new residency later this month.
More Celine Dion News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake