Celine Dion Baptized Twin Sons in Las Vegas
Celine Dion celebrated a milestone on Saturday, March 5 as she baptized her four-month-old twin sons in Las Vegas. The singer christened little Eddy and Nelson in a Melkite Greek Catholic ceremony, which honored her husband Rene Angelil's heritage.
The twins' 10-year-old big brother Rene-Charles, the doctor who helped Dion conceive her little boys through fertility treatments and 200 family members and friends were also in attendance at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church. Dion's representative tells People.com, "It was a beautiful, traditional family ceremony."
After the baptism, the tots napped while their mum hosted a reception at Caesars Palace, the same venue Dion will call home for the next three years as she begins a new residency later this month.
More Celine Dion News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say