Celine Dion Baptized Twin Sons in Las Vegas
Celine Dion celebrated a milestone on Saturday, March 5 as she baptized her four-month-old twin sons in Las Vegas. The singer christened little Eddy and Nelson in a Melkite Greek Catholic ceremony, which honored her husband Rene Angelil's heritage.
The twins' 10-year-old big brother Rene-Charles, the doctor who helped Dion conceive her little boys through fertility treatments and 200 family members and friends were also in attendance at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church. Dion's representative tells People.com, "It was a beautiful, traditional family ceremony."
After the baptism, the tots napped while their mum hosted a reception at Caesars Palace, the same venue Dion will call home for the next three years as she begins a new residency later this month.
More Celine Dion News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival