Celine Dion Baptized Twin Sons in Las Vegas
Celine Dion celebrated a milestone on Saturday, March 5 as she baptized her four-month-old twin sons in Las Vegas. The singer christened little Eddy and Nelson in a Melkite Greek Catholic ceremony, which honored her husband Rene Angelil's heritage.
The twins' 10-year-old big brother Rene-Charles, the doctor who helped Dion conceive her little boys through fertility treatments and 200 family members and friends were also in attendance at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church. Dion's representative tells People.com, "It was a beautiful, traditional family ceremony."
After the baptism, the tots napped while their mum hosted a reception at Caesars Palace, the same venue Dion will call home for the next three years as she begins a new residency later this month.
More Celine Dion News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris