Dougie Poynter Is Absent From Band's Performance on 'Daybreak'
British pop stars McFly have refused to let Dougie Poynter's admission to rehab halt their promotional duties - they performed on U.K. TV on Monday morning March 7, without the bassist. Vocalist/guitarist Tom Fletcher confirmed at the weekend that Poynter has checked into a clinic to deal with personal issues, believed to be linked to his split from The Saturdays star Frankie Sandford last year.
But the group is forging ahead with promotional duties for their new single "That's The Truth" and they appeared as a three-piece on U.K. TV show "Daybreak" on Monday, with Fletcher filling in for Poynter on bass. In a post on his Twitter.com page before the show, Fletcher wrote, "Yep, I'm on bass again for Daybreak. Way too early to be singing!"
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs