Dougie Poynter Is Absent From Band's Performance on 'Daybreak'
British pop stars McFly have refused to let Dougie Poynter's admission to rehab halt their promotional duties - they performed on U.K. TV on Monday morning March 7, without the bassist. Vocalist/guitarist Tom Fletcher confirmed at the weekend that Poynter has checked into a clinic to deal with personal issues, believed to be linked to his split from The Saturdays star Frankie Sandford last year.
But the group is forging ahead with promotional duties for their new single "That's The Truth" and they appeared as a three-piece on U.K. TV show "Daybreak" on Monday, with Fletcher filling in for Poynter on bass. In a post on his Twitter.com page before the show, Fletcher wrote, "Yep, I'm on bass again for Daybreak. Way too early to be singing!"
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details