Video: Daniel Craig Dressed as Drag for Women Equality
Movie tough guy Daniel Craig is showing off his feminine side after dressing in drag for a new film supporting women's rights. The "James Bond" star begins the two-minute short as the suave superspy, receiving a lecture from his secret service boss M about gender issues, pay inequality between the sexes, and domestic violence.
He then dons a blonde wig, patterned dress, black tights, high heels and earrings as M - played by Dame Judi Dench - reels off a series of harrowing examples of sexism and the poor treatment of women around the world. The clip, directed by Sam Taylor-Wood, will be shown in cinemas in Britain and streamed online to highlight International Women's Day on Tuesday, March 8.
"Nowhere Boy" director Taylor-Wood says, "Bond is challenged by M to think about gender inequality, and I hope that the film encourages viewers to do the same."
More Daniel Craig News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris