Video: Daniel Craig Dressed as Drag for Women Equality
Movie tough guy Daniel Craig is showing off his feminine side after dressing in drag for a new film supporting women's rights. The "James Bond" star begins the two-minute short as the suave superspy, receiving a lecture from his secret service boss M about gender issues, pay inequality between the sexes, and domestic violence.
He then dons a blonde wig, patterned dress, black tights, high heels and earrings as M - played by Dame Judi Dench - reels off a series of harrowing examples of sexism and the poor treatment of women around the world. The clip, directed by Sam Taylor-Wood, will be shown in cinemas in Britain and streamed online to highlight International Women's Day on Tuesday, March 8.
"Nowhere Boy" director Taylor-Wood says, "Bond is challenged by M to think about gender inequality, and I hope that the film encourages viewers to do the same."
More Daniel Craig News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch