Video: Daniel Craig Dressed as Drag for Women Equality
Movie tough guy Daniel Craig is showing off his feminine side after dressing in drag for a new film supporting women's rights. The "James Bond" star begins the two-minute short as the suave superspy, receiving a lecture from his secret service boss M about gender issues, pay inequality between the sexes, and domestic violence.
He then dons a blonde wig, patterned dress, black tights, high heels and earrings as M - played by Dame Judi Dench - reels off a series of harrowing examples of sexism and the poor treatment of women around the world. The clip, directed by Sam Taylor-Wood, will be shown in cinemas in Britain and streamed online to highlight International Women's Day on Tuesday, March 8.
"Nowhere Boy" director Taylor-Wood says, "Bond is challenged by M to think about gender inequality, and I hope that the film encourages viewers to do the same."
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub