Video: Daniel Craig Dressed as Drag for Women Equality
Movie tough guy Daniel Craig is showing off his feminine side after dressing in drag for a new film supporting women's rights. The "James Bond" star begins the two-minute short as the suave superspy, receiving a lecture from his secret service boss M about gender issues, pay inequality between the sexes, and domestic violence.
He then dons a blonde wig, patterned dress, black tights, high heels and earrings as M - played by Dame Judi Dench - reels off a series of harrowing examples of sexism and the poor treatment of women around the world. The clip, directed by Sam Taylor-Wood, will be shown in cinemas in Britain and streamed online to highlight International Women's Day on Tuesday, March 8.
"Nowhere Boy" director Taylor-Wood says, "Bond is challenged by M to think about gender inequality, and I hope that the film encourages viewers to do the same."
More Daniel Craig News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video