Al Pacino In Troubles With Tax Debt
Hollywood legend Al Pacino has been handed a bill for $188,000 by officials at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Officials at the tax office have filed a lien against "The Godfather" star, alleging he failed to hand over $169,143 in 2008 and a further $19,140 in 2009.
A representative for Pacino has acknowledged the tax bill and blamed the error on the actor's former financial adviser Kenneth Starr, who was recently sentenced to more than seven years in prison after he admitted embezzling $30 million from celebrity clients. The rep tells TMZ.com Pacino now has new management and is looking to remedy the situation as soon as possible.
In another news, Pacino will reunite with star pals Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci for Martin Scorsese's "The Irishman". De Niro says, "The film is based on a novel called 'I Hear You Paint Houses'. It's about a guy who confessed that he killed Jimmy Hoffa. And it's about Joe Gallo, over there on Hester Street."
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'