Al Pacino In Troubles With Tax Debt
Hollywood legend Al Pacino has been handed a bill for $188,000 by officials at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Officials at the tax office have filed a lien against "The Godfather" star, alleging he failed to hand over $169,143 in 2008 and a further $19,140 in 2009.
A representative for Pacino has acknowledged the tax bill and blamed the error on the actor's former financial adviser Kenneth Starr, who was recently sentenced to more than seven years in prison after he admitted embezzling $30 million from celebrity clients. The rep tells TMZ.com Pacino now has new management and is looking to remedy the situation as soon as possible.
In another news, Pacino will reunite with star pals Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci for Martin Scorsese's "The Irishman". De Niro says, "The film is based on a novel called 'I Hear You Paint Houses'. It's about a guy who confessed that he killed Jimmy Hoffa. And it's about Joe Gallo, over there on Hester Street."
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof