Al Pacino In Troubles With Tax Debt
Hollywood legend Al Pacino has been handed a bill for $188,000 by officials at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Officials at the tax office have filed a lien against "The Godfather" star, alleging he failed to hand over $169,143 in 2008 and a further $19,140 in 2009.
A representative for Pacino has acknowledged the tax bill and blamed the error on the actor's former financial adviser Kenneth Starr, who was recently sentenced to more than seven years in prison after he admitted embezzling $30 million from celebrity clients. The rep tells TMZ.com Pacino now has new management and is looking to remedy the situation as soon as possible.
In another news, Pacino will reunite with star pals Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci for Martin Scorsese's "The Irishman". De Niro says, "The film is based on a novel called 'I Hear You Paint Houses'. It's about a guy who confessed that he killed Jimmy Hoffa. And it's about Joe Gallo, over there on Hester Street."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier