January Jones Refuses 'Grace Kelly' Role
"Mad Men" star January Jones has ruled out ever portraying 'Grace Kelly' in a movie biopic - she's convinced it would destroy her career. The actress has frequently been compared to the legendary Hollywood beauty but she's determined never to step into her shoes for a film role, because Kelly is too well known to movie fans.
Jones tells Britain's The Times, "I've been offered a couple of TV movies playing Grace Kelly and there was no way I would touch them with a seven foot pole. It would be career suicide. No one would watch them and come away saying anything other than, 'She's so not Grace Kelly.' "
She adds, "Cate Blanchett got it right as Katharine Hepburn, but generally it doesn't matter how much you look like that person or how good an actor you are, it's impossible."
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates