KISS' Japan Tour Delayed
Veteran rockers KISS have postponed an upcoming tour of Japan. The band was due to jet to the Far East next month for a number of shows, but the concerts have now been scrapped and the trip has been pushed back.
The musicians have not given a reason for the postponement, but a message posted on the band's website reveals the dates will be re-booked soon with added shows. The post reads, "Kiss has postponed their (sic) Japanese tour to include more concert dates this fall. Tickets will not go on sale on March 12 as previously announced. Once the new tour dates are confirmed, concert information will be posted on Kissonline.com."
In other news, according to guitarist Tommy Thayer, KISS are set to enter the studio this month to begin the work on a follow up to 2009's "Sonic Boom" with guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley as producer.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win