KISS' Japan Tour Delayed
Veteran rockers KISS have postponed an upcoming tour of Japan. The band was due to jet to the Far East next month for a number of shows, but the concerts have now been scrapped and the trip has been pushed back.
The musicians have not given a reason for the postponement, but a message posted on the band's website reveals the dates will be re-booked soon with added shows. The post reads, "Kiss has postponed their (sic) Japanese tour to include more concert dates this fall. Tickets will not go on sale on March 12 as previously announced. Once the new tour dates are confirmed, concert information will be posted on Kissonline.com."
In other news, according to guitarist Tommy Thayer, KISS are set to enter the studio this month to begin the work on a follow up to 2009's "Sonic Boom" with guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley as producer.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby