KISS' Japan Tour Delayed
Veteran rockers KISS have postponed an upcoming tour of Japan. The band was due to jet to the Far East next month for a number of shows, but the concerts have now been scrapped and the trip has been pushed back.
The musicians have not given a reason for the postponement, but a message posted on the band's website reveals the dates will be re-booked soon with added shows. The post reads, "Kiss has postponed their (sic) Japanese tour to include more concert dates this fall. Tickets will not go on sale on March 12 as previously announced. Once the new tour dates are confirmed, concert information will be posted on Kissonline.com."
In other news, according to guitarist Tommy Thayer, KISS are set to enter the studio this month to begin the work on a follow up to 2009's "Sonic Boom" with guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley as producer.
More KISS News
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'