KISS' Japan Tour Delayed
Veteran rockers KISS have postponed an upcoming tour of Japan. The band was due to jet to the Far East next month for a number of shows, but the concerts have now been scrapped and the trip has been pushed back.
The musicians have not given a reason for the postponement, but a message posted on the band's website reveals the dates will be re-booked soon with added shows. The post reads, "Kiss has postponed their (sic) Japanese tour to include more concert dates this fall. Tickets will not go on sale on March 12 as previously announced. Once the new tour dates are confirmed, concert information will be posted on Kissonline.com."
In other news, according to guitarist Tommy Thayer, KISS are set to enter the studio this month to begin the work on a follow up to 2009's "Sonic Boom" with guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley as producer.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences