KISS' Japan Tour Delayed
Veteran rockers KISS have postponed an upcoming tour of Japan. The band was due to jet to the Far East next month for a number of shows, but the concerts have now been scrapped and the trip has been pushed back.
The musicians have not given a reason for the postponement, but a message posted on the band's website reveals the dates will be re-booked soon with added shows. The post reads, "Kiss has postponed their (sic) Japanese tour to include more concert dates this fall. Tickets will not go on sale on March 12 as previously announced. Once the new tour dates are confirmed, concert information will be posted on Kissonline.com."
In other news, according to guitarist Tommy Thayer, KISS are set to enter the studio this month to begin the work on a follow up to 2009's "Sonic Boom" with guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley as producer.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS