Ill Jason Derulo Forced to Postpone Album Work
Singer Jason Derulo has been forced to postpone the recording of his new album after a doctor ordered him to rest his voice. The "Ridin' Solo" hitmaker has been in the studio working on the follow-up to his self-titled debut, but he's now taking a break to allow his sore throat to heal.
In a post on his Facebook.com page, Derulo explains, "So my throat doctor has put me on vocal rest for five days. Could you imagine not talking for five days? (It) sucks! Apparently if I don't let my chords heal, I may develop a serious problem. Such terrible timing, as I'm trying to complete my album!"
Just last week Derulo was on gear to complete his album. Ruling out a collaboration with British boy band JLS, he said, "Right now I'm trying to finish up my album so I wouldn't go and write a song for someone else. My focus is all on myself."
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series