Ill Jason Derulo Forced to Postpone Album Work
Singer Jason Derulo has been forced to postpone the recording of his new album after a doctor ordered him to rest his voice. The "Ridin' Solo" hitmaker has been in the studio working on the follow-up to his self-titled debut, but he's now taking a break to allow his sore throat to heal.
In a post on his Facebook.com page, Derulo explains, "So my throat doctor has put me on vocal rest for five days. Could you imagine not talking for five days? (It) sucks! Apparently if I don't let my chords heal, I may develop a serious problem. Such terrible timing, as I'm trying to complete my album!"
Just last week Derulo was on gear to complete his album. Ruling out a collaboration with British boy band JLS, he said, "Right now I'm trying to finish up my album so I wouldn't go and write a song for someone else. My focus is all on myself."
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens