Ill Jason Derulo Forced to Postpone Album Work
Singer Jason Derulo has been forced to postpone the recording of his new album after a doctor ordered him to rest his voice. The "Ridin' Solo" hitmaker has been in the studio working on the follow-up to his self-titled debut, but he's now taking a break to allow his sore throat to heal.
In a post on his Facebook.com page, Derulo explains, "So my throat doctor has put me on vocal rest for five days. Could you imagine not talking for five days? (It) sucks! Apparently if I don't let my chords heal, I may develop a serious problem. Such terrible timing, as I'm trying to complete my album!"
Just last week Derulo was on gear to complete his album. Ruling out a collaboration with British boy band JLS, he said, "Right now I'm trying to finish up my album so I wouldn't go and write a song for someone else. My focus is all on myself."
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover