Ill Jason Derulo Forced to Postpone Album Work
Singer Jason Derulo has been forced to postpone the recording of his new album after a doctor ordered him to rest his voice. The "Ridin' Solo" hitmaker has been in the studio working on the follow-up to his self-titled debut, but he's now taking a break to allow his sore throat to heal.
In a post on his Facebook.com page, Derulo explains, "So my throat doctor has put me on vocal rest for five days. Could you imagine not talking for five days? (It) sucks! Apparently if I don't let my chords heal, I may develop a serious problem. Such terrible timing, as I'm trying to complete my album!"
Just last week Derulo was on gear to complete his album. Ruling out a collaboration with British boy band JLS, he said, "Right now I'm trying to finish up my album so I wouldn't go and write a song for someone else. My focus is all on myself."
More Jason Derulo News
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage