Jamie Hince Is Eager to Be a Dad
British model Kate Moss' fiance Jamie Hince is keen to start a family with the beauty because he fears he's getting too old to have children. The Kills rocker, 42, who has been dating Moss since 2007, proposed to the catwalk star last month.
And Hince is already planning to have a baby with Moss, who is a mother to eight-year-old daughter, Lila, from her previous relationship with Jefferson Hack. He tells Britain's News of the World, "I definitely want kids. I'm forty f**king two, I'm getting on."
In April 2009 it was rumored that the couple was expecting a baby but Moss was quick to quash, "It's so awful, even my friends are phoning me up and saying, 'Are you pregnant?' And I'm like, 'No! I just put on a couple of pounds and they went in the right place.' ''
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift