Jamie Hince Is Eager to Be a Dad
British model Kate Moss' fiance Jamie Hince is keen to start a family with the beauty because he fears he's getting too old to have children. The Kills rocker, 42, who has been dating Moss since 2007, proposed to the catwalk star last month.
And Hince is already planning to have a baby with Moss, who is a mother to eight-year-old daughter, Lila, from her previous relationship with Jefferson Hack. He tells Britain's News of the World, "I definitely want kids. I'm forty f**king two, I'm getting on."
In April 2009 it was rumored that the couple was expecting a baby but Moss was quick to quash, "It's so awful, even my friends are phoning me up and saying, 'Are you pregnant?' And I'm like, 'No! I just put on a couple of pounds and they went in the right place.' ''
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'