Jamie Hince Is Eager to Be a Dad
British model Kate Moss' fiance Jamie Hince is keen to start a family with the beauty because he fears he's getting too old to have children. The Kills rocker, 42, who has been dating Moss since 2007, proposed to the catwalk star last month.
And Hince is already planning to have a baby with Moss, who is a mother to eight-year-old daughter, Lila, from her previous relationship with Jefferson Hack. He tells Britain's News of the World, "I definitely want kids. I'm forty f**king two, I'm getting on."
In April 2009 it was rumored that the couple was expecting a baby but Moss was quick to quash, "It's so awful, even my friends are phoning me up and saying, 'Are you pregnant?' And I'm like, 'No! I just put on a couple of pounds and they went in the right place.' ''
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death