Jamie Hince Is Eager to Be a Dad
British model Kate Moss' fiance Jamie Hince is keen to start a family with the beauty because he fears he's getting too old to have children. The Kills rocker, 42, who has been dating Moss since 2007, proposed to the catwalk star last month.
And Hince is already planning to have a baby with Moss, who is a mother to eight-year-old daughter, Lila, from her previous relationship with Jefferson Hack. He tells Britain's News of the World, "I definitely want kids. I'm forty f**king two, I'm getting on."
In April 2009 it was rumored that the couple was expecting a baby but Moss was quick to quash, "It's so awful, even my friends are phoning me up and saying, 'Are you pregnant?' And I'm like, 'No! I just put on a couple of pounds and they went in the right place.' ''
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video