Jamie Hince Is Eager to Be a Dad
British model Kate Moss' fiance Jamie Hince is keen to start a family with the beauty because he fears he's getting too old to have children. The Kills rocker, 42, who has been dating Moss since 2007, proposed to the catwalk star last month.
And Hince is already planning to have a baby with Moss, who is a mother to eight-year-old daughter, Lila, from her previous relationship with Jefferson Hack. He tells Britain's News of the World, "I definitely want kids. I'm forty f**king two, I'm getting on."
In April 2009 it was rumored that the couple was expecting a baby but Moss was quick to quash, "It's so awful, even my friends are phoning me up and saying, 'Are you pregnant?' And I'm like, 'No! I just put on a couple of pounds and they went in the right place.' ''
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked