Kanye West Rumored to Join Fashion College
Kanye West is reportedly planning to secure his place in the style world by applying to study at Britain's most prestigious fashion college. The "Stronger" hitmaker has previously designed for brands including Louis Vuitton and Nike and he cemented his love of fashion in 2009 by traveling to Italy to complete an internship at Fendi.
He is now said to be hoping to build on his design skills by applying for a place at the Central Saint Martins College in London to study a Masters degree in fashion. West met with course head Professor Louise Wilson, whose previous students have included late designer Alexander McQueen, on Wednesday, March 2 to discuss his application, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "The rapper already has work experience with Fendi and Louis Vuitton on his CV. Now that he has been interviewed, the school's board will have to decide whether to allow him to start the MA fashion course later this year."
More Kanye West News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?