Kanye West Rumored to Join Fashion College
Kanye West is reportedly planning to secure his place in the style world by applying to study at Britain's most prestigious fashion college. The "Stronger" hitmaker has previously designed for brands including Louis Vuitton and Nike and he cemented his love of fashion in 2009 by traveling to Italy to complete an internship at Fendi.
He is now said to be hoping to build on his design skills by applying for a place at the Central Saint Martins College in London to study a Masters degree in fashion. West met with course head Professor Louise Wilson, whose previous students have included late designer Alexander McQueen, on Wednesday, March 2 to discuss his application, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "The rapper already has work experience with Fendi and Louis Vuitton on his CV. Now that he has been interviewed, the school's board will have to decide whether to allow him to start the MA fashion course later this year."
More Kanye West News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off