Kanye West Rumored to Join Fashion College
Kanye West is reportedly planning to secure his place in the style world by applying to study at Britain's most prestigious fashion college. The "Stronger" hitmaker has previously designed for brands including Louis Vuitton and Nike and he cemented his love of fashion in 2009 by traveling to Italy to complete an internship at Fendi.
He is now said to be hoping to build on his design skills by applying for a place at the Central Saint Martins College in London to study a Masters degree in fashion. West met with course head Professor Louise Wilson, whose previous students have included late designer Alexander McQueen, on Wednesday, March 2 to discuss his application, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "The rapper already has work experience with Fendi and Louis Vuitton on his CV. Now that he has been interviewed, the school's board will have to decide whether to allow him to start the MA fashion course later this year."
More Kanye West News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle