Kanye West Rumored to Join Fashion College
Kanye West is reportedly planning to secure his place in the style world by applying to study at Britain's most prestigious fashion college. The "Stronger" hitmaker has previously designed for brands including Louis Vuitton and Nike and he cemented his love of fashion in 2009 by traveling to Italy to complete an internship at Fendi.
He is now said to be hoping to build on his design skills by applying for a place at the Central Saint Martins College in London to study a Masters degree in fashion. West met with course head Professor Louise Wilson, whose previous students have included late designer Alexander McQueen, on Wednesday, March 2 to discuss his application, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "The rapper already has work experience with Fendi and Louis Vuitton on his CV. Now that he has been interviewed, the school's board will have to decide whether to allow him to start the MA fashion course later this year."
More Kanye West News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy