Dougie Poynter of McFly Is In Rehab for Personal Issues
McFly star Dougie Poynter has checked into a rehabilitation center as he struggles to move on following his split from Frankie Sandford. The singer's on/off relationship with The Saturdays star came to an end in November 2010, marking their second split in less than a year.
And now Poynter has reportedly entered Britain's The Priory clinic for a month to overcome his personal issues. McFly bandmate Tom Fletcher has confirmed his pal is in rehab, writing on his Twitter.com page, "Obviously you're all reading rumors about Dougie. Please don't worry. We don't know what the tabloids will say tomorrow but he is in rehab. He's just been having a tough time lately and needed a few weeks rest so he's fighting fit and ready to slap that bass for you on tour."
Speaking about his heartache before he entered rehab, Poynter told Britain's Daily Mirror, "It's c**p, but what makes it worse is getting constant reminders. When it's a regular person, it's bad enough because you hear their name once in a while, or your mutual friends see them. But I see her bl**dy everywhere! In magazines, on TV, on the radio. It's horrible!"
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked