Dougie Poynter of McFly Is In Rehab for Personal Issues
McFly star Dougie Poynter has checked into a rehabilitation center as he struggles to move on following his split from Frankie Sandford. The singer's on/off relationship with The Saturdays star came to an end in November 2010, marking their second split in less than a year.
And now Poynter has reportedly entered Britain's The Priory clinic for a month to overcome his personal issues. McFly bandmate Tom Fletcher has confirmed his pal is in rehab, writing on his Twitter.com page, "Obviously you're all reading rumors about Dougie. Please don't worry. We don't know what the tabloids will say tomorrow but he is in rehab. He's just been having a tough time lately and needed a few weeks rest so he's fighting fit and ready to slap that bass for you on tour."
Speaking about his heartache before he entered rehab, Poynter told Britain's Daily Mirror, "It's c**p, but what makes it worse is getting constant reminders. When it's a regular person, it's bad enough because you hear their name once in a while, or your mutual friends see them. But I see her bl**dy everywhere! In magazines, on TV, on the radio. It's horrible!"
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'