Dougie Poynter of McFly Is In Rehab for Personal Issues
McFly star Dougie Poynter has checked into a rehabilitation center as he struggles to move on following his split from Frankie Sandford. The singer's on/off relationship with The Saturdays star came to an end in November 2010, marking their second split in less than a year.
And now Poynter has reportedly entered Britain's The Priory clinic for a month to overcome his personal issues. McFly bandmate Tom Fletcher has confirmed his pal is in rehab, writing on his Twitter.com page, "Obviously you're all reading rumors about Dougie. Please don't worry. We don't know what the tabloids will say tomorrow but he is in rehab. He's just been having a tough time lately and needed a few weeks rest so he's fighting fit and ready to slap that bass for you on tour."
Speaking about his heartache before he entered rehab, Poynter told Britain's Daily Mirror, "It's c**p, but what makes it worse is getting constant reminders. When it's a regular person, it's bad enough because you hear their name once in a while, or your mutual friends see them. But I see her bl**dy everywhere! In magazines, on TV, on the radio. It's horrible!"
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard