Guy Ritchie Expecting Baby With Girlfriend of One Year
Film director Guy Ritchie is to be a dad again - his girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley is pregnant, according to a U.K. report. The "Sherlock Holmes" moviemaker, who split from Madonna in 2008, started dating Ainsley early last year.
Ritchie, who is already father to Madonna's 10-year-old son Rocco and adopted son David, six, will welcome a new baby in September, reports Britain's News of the World. A source tells the publication, "They have been keen to start a family for a while now. They're absolutely made up. We expect to hear wedding bells next year... Jacqui was crying with joy when she found out she's pregnant."
Ainsley reportedly is also planning to sell her Southend flat and move into her beau's BPS6 million Marylebone mansion. The couple was spotted inspecting the Grade-I listed home which are being renovated, last week.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes