Guy Ritchie Expecting Baby With Girlfriend of One Year
Film director Guy Ritchie is to be a dad again - his girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley is pregnant, according to a U.K. report. The "Sherlock Holmes" moviemaker, who split from Madonna in 2008, started dating Ainsley early last year.
Ritchie, who is already father to Madonna's 10-year-old son Rocco and adopted son David, six, will welcome a new baby in September, reports Britain's News of the World. A source tells the publication, "They have been keen to start a family for a while now. They're absolutely made up. We expect to hear wedding bells next year... Jacqui was crying with joy when she found out she's pregnant."
Ainsley reportedly is also planning to sell her Southend flat and move into her beau's BPS6 million Marylebone mansion. The couple was spotted inspecting the Grade-I listed home which are being renovated, last week.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'