Guy Ritchie Expecting Baby With Girlfriend of One Year
Film director Guy Ritchie is to be a dad again - his girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley is pregnant, according to a U.K. report. The "Sherlock Holmes" moviemaker, who split from Madonna in 2008, started dating Ainsley early last year.
Ritchie, who is already father to Madonna's 10-year-old son Rocco and adopted son David, six, will welcome a new baby in September, reports Britain's News of the World. A source tells the publication, "They have been keen to start a family for a while now. They're absolutely made up. We expect to hear wedding bells next year... Jacqui was crying with joy when she found out she's pregnant."
Ainsley reportedly is also planning to sell her Southend flat and move into her beau's BPS6 million Marylebone mansion. The couple was spotted inspecting the Grade-I listed home which are being renovated, last week.
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!