Guy Ritchie Expecting Baby With Girlfriend of One Year
Film director Guy Ritchie is to be a dad again - his girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley is pregnant, according to a U.K. report. The "Sherlock Holmes" moviemaker, who split from Madonna in 2008, started dating Ainsley early last year.
Ritchie, who is already father to Madonna's 10-year-old son Rocco and adopted son David, six, will welcome a new baby in September, reports Britain's News of the World. A source tells the publication, "They have been keen to start a family for a while now. They're absolutely made up. We expect to hear wedding bells next year... Jacqui was crying with joy when she found out she's pregnant."
Ainsley reportedly is also planning to sell her Southend flat and move into her beau's BPS6 million Marylebone mansion. The couple was spotted inspecting the Grade-I listed home which are being renovated, last week.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic