Guy Ritchie Expecting Baby With Girlfriend of One Year
Film director Guy Ritchie is to be a dad again - his girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley is pregnant, according to a U.K. report. The "Sherlock Holmes" moviemaker, who split from Madonna in 2008, started dating Ainsley early last year.
Ritchie, who is already father to Madonna's 10-year-old son Rocco and adopted son David, six, will welcome a new baby in September, reports Britain's News of the World. A source tells the publication, "They have been keen to start a family for a while now. They're absolutely made up. We expect to hear wedding bells next year... Jacqui was crying with joy when she found out she's pregnant."
Ainsley reportedly is also planning to sell her Southend flat and move into her beau's BPS6 million Marylebone mansion. The couple was spotted inspecting the Grade-I listed home which are being renovated, last week.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist