Eminem's Canceled Album 'Relapse 2' Leaks
A collection of tracks purportedly recorded by Eminem for his scrapped "Relapse 2" album have been leaked online. Nine previously unheard songs by the rapper have emerged on the internet via the Studioleaks website under the title "Straight From The Vault".
The tracks are said to have been recorded in between Eminem's 2009 album "Relapse" and his 2010 record "Recovery" - sparking speculation the music was intended for "Relapse 2", the sequel which was scrapped in favor of the Grammy Award-winning "Recovery".
The EP features collaborations with D12 and Obie Trie and song titles include "The Peoples Champ", "Get Money" and "Going Crazy".
"Recovery" itself debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200 wneh making its way out last month. Now, it's sitting at No. 7 on the U.S. albums chart.
More Eminem News
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie