Eminem's Canceled Album 'Relapse 2' Leaks
A collection of tracks purportedly recorded by Eminem for his scrapped "Relapse 2" album have been leaked online. Nine previously unheard songs by the rapper have emerged on the internet via the Studioleaks website under the title "Straight From The Vault".
The tracks are said to have been recorded in between Eminem's 2009 album "Relapse" and his 2010 record "Recovery" - sparking speculation the music was intended for "Relapse 2", the sequel which was scrapped in favor of the Grammy Award-winning "Recovery".
The EP features collaborations with D12 and Obie Trie and song titles include "The Peoples Champ", "Get Money" and "Going Crazy".
"Recovery" itself debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200 wneh making its way out last month. Now, it's sitting at No. 7 on the U.S. albums chart.
More Eminem News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet