Eminem's Canceled Album 'Relapse 2' Leaks
A collection of tracks purportedly recorded by Eminem for his scrapped "Relapse 2" album have been leaked online. Nine previously unheard songs by the rapper have emerged on the internet via the Studioleaks website under the title "Straight From The Vault".
The tracks are said to have been recorded in between Eminem's 2009 album "Relapse" and his 2010 record "Recovery" - sparking speculation the music was intended for "Relapse 2", the sequel which was scrapped in favor of the Grammy Award-winning "Recovery".
The EP features collaborations with D12 and Obie Trie and song titles include "The Peoples Champ", "Get Money" and "Going Crazy".
"Recovery" itself debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200 wneh making its way out last month. Now, it's sitting at No. 7 on the U.S. albums chart.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic