Eminem's Canceled Album 'Relapse 2' Leaks
A collection of tracks purportedly recorded by Eminem for his scrapped "Relapse 2" album have been leaked online. Nine previously unheard songs by the rapper have emerged on the internet via the Studioleaks website under the title "Straight From The Vault".
The tracks are said to have been recorded in between Eminem's 2009 album "Relapse" and his 2010 record "Recovery" - sparking speculation the music was intended for "Relapse 2", the sequel which was scrapped in favor of the Grammy Award-winning "Recovery".
The EP features collaborations with D12 and Obie Trie and song titles include "The Peoples Champ", "Get Money" and "Going Crazy".
"Recovery" itself debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200 wneh making its way out last month. Now, it's sitting at No. 7 on the U.S. albums chart.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease