Eminem's Canceled Album 'Relapse 2' Leaks
A collection of tracks purportedly recorded by Eminem for his scrapped "Relapse 2" album have been leaked online. Nine previously unheard songs by the rapper have emerged on the internet via the Studioleaks website under the title "Straight From The Vault".
The tracks are said to have been recorded in between Eminem's 2009 album "Relapse" and his 2010 record "Recovery" - sparking speculation the music was intended for "Relapse 2", the sequel which was scrapped in favor of the Grammy Award-winning "Recovery".
The EP features collaborations with D12 and Obie Trie and song titles include "The Peoples Champ", "Get Money" and "Going Crazy".
"Recovery" itself debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200 wneh making its way out last month. Now, it's sitting at No. 7 on the U.S. albums chart.
More Eminem News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back