Rep: Zsa Zsa Gabor Refused Another Amputation
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has refused surgery on her left leg after her right limb was amputated in January, according to her publicist. The star has been in and out of hospital for months and was re-admitted to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, March 2 after her personal physician detected a blood flow problem.
Doctors subsequently told Gabor she would need to have her left leg amputated - but she is unwilling to undergo the procedure, her publicist, John Blanchette, tells the Associated Press. The 94 year old is currently on medication and her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, claims she has "a 50-50 chance" of surviving for another year if she does not go through with the operation.
Gabor is expected to be released from hospital on Friday, March 4. Her right leg was part-amputated back in January to stop the spread of gangrene.
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities