Rep: Zsa Zsa Gabor Refused Another Amputation
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has refused surgery on her left leg after her right limb was amputated in January, according to her publicist. The star has been in and out of hospital for months and was re-admitted to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, March 2 after her personal physician detected a blood flow problem.
Doctors subsequently told Gabor she would need to have her left leg amputated - but she is unwilling to undergo the procedure, her publicist, John Blanchette, tells the Associated Press. The 94 year old is currently on medication and her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, claims she has "a 50-50 chance" of surviving for another year if she does not go through with the operation.
Gabor is expected to be released from hospital on Friday, March 4. Her right leg was part-amputated back in January to stop the spread of gangrene.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!