Rep: Zsa Zsa Gabor Refused Another Amputation
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has refused surgery on her left leg after her right limb was amputated in January, according to her publicist. The star has been in and out of hospital for months and was re-admitted to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, March 2 after her personal physician detected a blood flow problem.
Doctors subsequently told Gabor she would need to have her left leg amputated - but she is unwilling to undergo the procedure, her publicist, John Blanchette, tells the Associated Press. The 94 year old is currently on medication and her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, claims she has "a 50-50 chance" of surviving for another year if she does not go through with the operation.
Gabor is expected to be released from hospital on Friday, March 4. Her right leg was part-amputated back in January to stop the spread of gangrene.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie