Rep: Zsa Zsa Gabor Refused Another Amputation
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has refused surgery on her left leg after her right limb was amputated in January, according to her publicist. The star has been in and out of hospital for months and was re-admitted to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, March 2 after her personal physician detected a blood flow problem.
Doctors subsequently told Gabor she would need to have her left leg amputated - but she is unwilling to undergo the procedure, her publicist, John Blanchette, tells the Associated Press. The 94 year old is currently on medication and her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, claims she has "a 50-50 chance" of surviving for another year if she does not go through with the operation.
Gabor is expected to be released from hospital on Friday, March 4. Her right leg was part-amputated back in January to stop the spread of gangrene.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce