Rep: Zsa Zsa Gabor Refused Another Amputation
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has refused surgery on her left leg after her right limb was amputated in January, according to her publicist. The star has been in and out of hospital for months and was re-admitted to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, March 2 after her personal physician detected a blood flow problem.
Doctors subsequently told Gabor she would need to have her left leg amputated - but she is unwilling to undergo the procedure, her publicist, John Blanchette, tells the Associated Press. The 94 year old is currently on medication and her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, claims she has "a 50-50 chance" of surviving for another year if she does not go through with the operation.
Gabor is expected to be released from hospital on Friday, March 4. Her right leg was part-amputated back in January to stop the spread of gangrene.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'