Holly Madison's Playboy Tattoo Has Been Removed
Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend Holly Madison has had her tattoo of the iconic Playboy Bunny removed. The former Playboy Playmate has undergone a course of laser treatment to erase the image from the small of her back, and now uses cosmetics to cover the remaining scar tissue.
She tells Life & Style magazine, "I started getting laser treatments in 2009 to remove it. It's a walking ad for Playboy - and I joke that they've stopped paying for the ad space! I still need six more treatments, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to them because it's so easily covered with make-up."
Madison split from Hefner in 2008 after seven years as one of his seven official girlfriends. In July 2010, she began dating All Time Low guitarist Jack Barakat. She said, "It's just a case of having fun together and not thinking about the future."
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date