Holly Madison's Playboy Tattoo Has Been Removed
Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend Holly Madison has had her tattoo of the iconic Playboy Bunny removed. The former Playboy Playmate has undergone a course of laser treatment to erase the image from the small of her back, and now uses cosmetics to cover the remaining scar tissue.
She tells Life & Style magazine, "I started getting laser treatments in 2009 to remove it. It's a walking ad for Playboy - and I joke that they've stopped paying for the ad space! I still need six more treatments, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to them because it's so easily covered with make-up."
Madison split from Hefner in 2008 after seven years as one of his seven official girlfriends. In July 2010, she began dating All Time Low guitarist Jack Barakat. She said, "It's just a case of having fun together and not thinking about the future."
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital