Holly Madison's Playboy Tattoo Has Been Removed
Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend Holly Madison has had her tattoo of the iconic Playboy Bunny removed. The former Playboy Playmate has undergone a course of laser treatment to erase the image from the small of her back, and now uses cosmetics to cover the remaining scar tissue.
She tells Life & Style magazine, "I started getting laser treatments in 2009 to remove it. It's a walking ad for Playboy - and I joke that they've stopped paying for the ad space! I still need six more treatments, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to them because it's so easily covered with make-up."
Madison split from Hefner in 2008 after seven years as one of his seven official girlfriends. In July 2010, she began dating All Time Low guitarist Jack Barakat. She said, "It's just a case of having fun together and not thinking about the future."
More Holly Madison News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie