Holly Madison's Playboy Tattoo Has Been Removed
Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend Holly Madison has had her tattoo of the iconic Playboy Bunny removed. The former Playboy Playmate has undergone a course of laser treatment to erase the image from the small of her back, and now uses cosmetics to cover the remaining scar tissue.
She tells Life & Style magazine, "I started getting laser treatments in 2009 to remove it. It's a walking ad for Playboy - and I joke that they've stopped paying for the ad space! I still need six more treatments, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to them because it's so easily covered with make-up."
Madison split from Hefner in 2008 after seven years as one of his seven official girlfriends. In July 2010, she began dating All Time Low guitarist Jack Barakat. She said, "It's just a case of having fun together and not thinking about the future."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding