Holly Madison's Playboy Tattoo Has Been Removed
Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend Holly Madison has had her tattoo of the iconic Playboy Bunny removed. The former Playboy Playmate has undergone a course of laser treatment to erase the image from the small of her back, and now uses cosmetics to cover the remaining scar tissue.
She tells Life & Style magazine, "I started getting laser treatments in 2009 to remove it. It's a walking ad for Playboy - and I joke that they've stopped paying for the ad space! I still need six more treatments, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to them because it's so easily covered with make-up."
Madison split from Hefner in 2008 after seven years as one of his seven official girlfriends. In July 2010, she began dating All Time Low guitarist Jack Barakat. She said, "It's just a case of having fun together and not thinking about the future."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special