Vanessa Hudgens Glad 'Crazy' Days of 'High School Musical' Are Over
Actress Vanessa Hudgens was quietly relieved when her "High School Musical" days ended after one "crazy" fan experience in London left her fearing for her life. The star shot to fame in 2006 after landing a role in the Disney musical franchise, alongside co-stars Zac Efron and Ashley Tisdale, but the fan frenzy surrounding the TV and film series became a little too much to handle on one promotional trip to the U.K.
Hudgens, 22, explains, "One time we were in London after a signing and there were just hundreds and hundreds of fans there. We were sitting there (in a car) and I was actually scared for my life for the first time, because the fans were rocking the car so hard that I was afraid they were gonna tip the car over! It gets crazy."
The last film in the musical series, "High School Musical 3: Senior Year", was released in 2008.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz