Vanessa Hudgens Glad 'Crazy' Days of 'High School Musical' Are Over
Actress Vanessa Hudgens was quietly relieved when her "High School Musical" days ended after one "crazy" fan experience in London left her fearing for her life. The star shot to fame in 2006 after landing a role in the Disney musical franchise, alongside co-stars Zac Efron and Ashley Tisdale, but the fan frenzy surrounding the TV and film series became a little too much to handle on one promotional trip to the U.K.
Hudgens, 22, explains, "One time we were in London after a signing and there were just hundreds and hundreds of fans there. We were sitting there (in a car) and I was actually scared for my life for the first time, because the fans were rocking the car so hard that I was afraid they were gonna tip the car over! It gets crazy."
The last film in the musical series, "High School Musical 3: Senior Year", was released in 2008.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie