Paula Abdul Made Emergency Call on Valentine's Day Date
Paula Abdul called cops on Valentine's Day following a heated bust-up with her date after he allegedly refused to take her home. The singer and former "American Idol" judge dialed 911 after her partner reportedly refused to drop her off at home when the pair was driving in Santa Barbara, California.
In a call obtained by TMZ.com, Abdul can be heard screaming and crying, "I wanna go, and he won't let me!" She then tells the man, "Are you gonna drop me off 'cause I have emergency on the phone", before telling the adviser, "He's dropping me off."
According to the website, cops visited Abdul's home to make sure she was safe and the star insisted it was just a disagreement that got out of hand. A rep for the star says, "Arguments with loved ones are often times heated. After the call was made everything was worked out." It is not known who Abdul was with at the time of the call.
More Paula Abdul News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now