Paula Abdul Made Emergency Call on Valentine's Day Date
Paula Abdul called cops on Valentine's Day following a heated bust-up with her date after he allegedly refused to take her home. The singer and former "American Idol" judge dialed 911 after her partner reportedly refused to drop her off at home when the pair was driving in Santa Barbara, California.
In a call obtained by TMZ.com, Abdul can be heard screaming and crying, "I wanna go, and he won't let me!" She then tells the man, "Are you gonna drop me off 'cause I have emergency on the phone", before telling the adviser, "He's dropping me off."
According to the website, cops visited Abdul's home to make sure she was safe and the star insisted it was just a disagreement that got out of hand. A rep for the star says, "Arguments with loved ones are often times heated. After the call was made everything was worked out." It is not known who Abdul was with at the time of the call.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones