Paula Abdul Made Emergency Call on Valentine's Day Date
Paula Abdul called cops on Valentine's Day following a heated bust-up with her date after he allegedly refused to take her home. The singer and former "American Idol" judge dialed 911 after her partner reportedly refused to drop her off at home when the pair was driving in Santa Barbara, California.
In a call obtained by TMZ.com, Abdul can be heard screaming and crying, "I wanna go, and he won't let me!" She then tells the man, "Are you gonna drop me off 'cause I have emergency on the phone", before telling the adviser, "He's dropping me off."
According to the website, cops visited Abdul's home to make sure she was safe and the star insisted it was just a disagreement that got out of hand. A rep for the star says, "Arguments with loved ones are often times heated. After the call was made everything was worked out." It is not known who Abdul was with at the time of the call.
More Paula Abdul News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set