Paula Abdul Made Emergency Call on Valentine's Day Date
Paula Abdul called cops on Valentine's Day following a heated bust-up with her date after he allegedly refused to take her home. The singer and former "American Idol" judge dialed 911 after her partner reportedly refused to drop her off at home when the pair was driving in Santa Barbara, California.
In a call obtained by TMZ.com, Abdul can be heard screaming and crying, "I wanna go, and he won't let me!" She then tells the man, "Are you gonna drop me off 'cause I have emergency on the phone", before telling the adviser, "He's dropping me off."
According to the website, cops visited Abdul's home to make sure she was safe and the star insisted it was just a disagreement that got out of hand. A rep for the star says, "Arguments with loved ones are often times heated. After the call was made everything was worked out." It is not known who Abdul was with at the time of the call.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight