Trent Reznor to Act and Score in 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter'
Oscar-winning Nine Inch Nails star Trent Reznor is in talks to play a villain in the movie adaptation of quirky bestseller "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". The rocker, whose "The Social Network" score won him his first Academy Award on Sunday, February 27, will portray the bloodsucker who claims the life of Lincoln's mother at the beginning of the movie, according to Badass Digest.
Reznor will reportedly compose the music for the dark drama too. Story portrays the 16th president as an ax-throwing, highly trained vampire assassin. It kicks off with the revelation that Lincoln's mother was killed by Jack Barts, which fuels his passion to crush vampires and their slave-owning helpers. Pic is set to premiere June 22, 2012.
Reznor has also signed up to score "The Social Network" director David Fincher's American adaptation of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo".
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son