Trent Reznor to Act and Score in 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter'
Oscar-winning Nine Inch Nails star Trent Reznor is in talks to play a villain in the movie adaptation of quirky bestseller "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". The rocker, whose "The Social Network" score won him his first Academy Award on Sunday, February 27, will portray the bloodsucker who claims the life of Lincoln's mother at the beginning of the movie, according to Badass Digest.
Reznor will reportedly compose the music for the dark drama too. Story portrays the 16th president as an ax-throwing, highly trained vampire assassin. It kicks off with the revelation that Lincoln's mother was killed by Jack Barts, which fuels his passion to crush vampires and their slave-owning helpers. Pic is set to premiere June 22, 2012.
Reznor has also signed up to score "The Social Network" director David Fincher's American adaptation of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences