Trent Reznor to Act and Score in 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter'
Oscar-winning Nine Inch Nails star Trent Reznor is in talks to play a villain in the movie adaptation of quirky bestseller "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". The rocker, whose "The Social Network" score won him his first Academy Award on Sunday, February 27, will portray the bloodsucker who claims the life of Lincoln's mother at the beginning of the movie, according to Badass Digest.
Reznor will reportedly compose the music for the dark drama too. Story portrays the 16th president as an ax-throwing, highly trained vampire assassin. It kicks off with the revelation that Lincoln's mother was killed by Jack Barts, which fuels his passion to crush vampires and their slave-owning helpers. Pic is set to premiere June 22, 2012.
Reznor has also signed up to score "The Social Network" director David Fincher's American adaptation of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo".
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video