Trent Reznor to Act and Score in 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter'
Oscar-winning Nine Inch Nails star Trent Reznor is in talks to play a villain in the movie adaptation of quirky bestseller "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". The rocker, whose "The Social Network" score won him his first Academy Award on Sunday, February 27, will portray the bloodsucker who claims the life of Lincoln's mother at the beginning of the movie, according to Badass Digest.
Reznor will reportedly compose the music for the dark drama too. Story portrays the 16th president as an ax-throwing, highly trained vampire assassin. It kicks off with the revelation that Lincoln's mother was killed by Jack Barts, which fuels his passion to crush vampires and their slave-owning helpers. Pic is set to premiere June 22, 2012.
Reznor has also signed up to score "The Social Network" director David Fincher's American adaptation of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival