Trent Reznor to Act and Score in 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter'
Oscar-winning Nine Inch Nails star Trent Reznor is in talks to play a villain in the movie adaptation of quirky bestseller "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". The rocker, whose "The Social Network" score won him his first Academy Award on Sunday, February 27, will portray the bloodsucker who claims the life of Lincoln's mother at the beginning of the movie, according to Badass Digest.
Reznor will reportedly compose the music for the dark drama too. Story portrays the 16th president as an ax-throwing, highly trained vampire assassin. It kicks off with the revelation that Lincoln's mother was killed by Jack Barts, which fuels his passion to crush vampires and their slave-owning helpers. Pic is set to premiere June 22, 2012.
Reznor has also signed up to score "The Social Network" director David Fincher's American adaptation of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo".
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy