Daisy Lowe Claims Mischa Barton Was Terrible House Guest
British model Daisy Lowe has quit the London house she shared with Jaime Winstone because of their wild parties, insisting it was "awful" when troubled actress Mischa Barton slept on their couch.
The daughter of rockers Pearl Lowe and Gavin Rossdale teamed up with Ray Winstone's offspring to pay the rent on an apartment in the British capital. Barton revealed last year she was using the property as a base to be close to boyfriend Ali Love, with Winstone boasting that their home had become a party magnet, saying, "We love throwing wild house parties that go on for days, with random people sleeping everywhere."
And Lowe has confessed the bashes became too much for her to deal with - claiming her time with Barton as a house guest was "awful". She tells Britain's GQ magazine, "It became a bit too much of a party house. I'm not very good at staying up late and drinking or any of that stuff. It sort of freaks me out. I guess from being around it as a kid."
When quizzed about Barton's stay, she quips, "(I'm) just not going to talk about that. That awful scenario. Never again."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory