Daisy Lowe Claims Mischa Barton Was Terrible House Guest
British model Daisy Lowe has quit the London house she shared with Jaime Winstone because of their wild parties, insisting it was "awful" when troubled actress Mischa Barton slept on their couch.
The daughter of rockers Pearl Lowe and Gavin Rossdale teamed up with Ray Winstone's offspring to pay the rent on an apartment in the British capital. Barton revealed last year she was using the property as a base to be close to boyfriend Ali Love, with Winstone boasting that their home had become a party magnet, saying, "We love throwing wild house parties that go on for days, with random people sleeping everywhere."
And Lowe has confessed the bashes became too much for her to deal with - claiming her time with Barton as a house guest was "awful". She tells Britain's GQ magazine, "It became a bit too much of a party house. I'm not very good at staying up late and drinking or any of that stuff. It sort of freaks me out. I guess from being around it as a kid."
When quizzed about Barton's stay, she quips, "(I'm) just not going to talk about that. That awful scenario. Never again."
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz