Daisy Lowe Claims Mischa Barton Was Terrible House Guest
British model Daisy Lowe has quit the London house she shared with Jaime Winstone because of their wild parties, insisting it was "awful" when troubled actress Mischa Barton slept on their couch.
The daughter of rockers Pearl Lowe and Gavin Rossdale teamed up with Ray Winstone's offspring to pay the rent on an apartment in the British capital. Barton revealed last year she was using the property as a base to be close to boyfriend Ali Love, with Winstone boasting that their home had become a party magnet, saying, "We love throwing wild house parties that go on for days, with random people sleeping everywhere."
And Lowe has confessed the bashes became too much for her to deal with - claiming her time with Barton as a house guest was "awful". She tells Britain's GQ magazine, "It became a bit too much of a party house. I'm not very good at staying up late and drinking or any of that stuff. It sort of freaks me out. I guess from being around it as a kid."
When quizzed about Barton's stay, she quips, "(I'm) just not going to talk about that. That awful scenario. Never again."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her