Mariah Carey's Baby Shower Set for Sunday
Mariah Carey's longtime publicist and manager is hosting a baby shower for the mum-to-be in Beverly Hills on Sunday, March 6. Cindy Berger and Louise McNally have taken over a VIP area of the Beverly Hills Hotel for the 'Pink & Blue' bash.
Carey and her husband Nick Cannon are expecting twins of both sexes this spring. Website TooFab.com has obtained Carey's gift registry wish list, which includes a $2,000 custom-made bedding set, top-of-the-range car seat cover and a $1,200 toy giraffe.
When asked previously whether they have come up with names for the twins, Cannon said, "We believe we have them, but you never know until you actually name them." He continued, "I have vetoed a few names, but don't know until you actually see them in person. Maybe we'll come up with something new. We'll know on the day they are born."
More Mariah Carey News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist