Mariah Carey's Baby Shower Set for Sunday
Mariah Carey's longtime publicist and manager is hosting a baby shower for the mum-to-be in Beverly Hills on Sunday, March 6. Cindy Berger and Louise McNally have taken over a VIP area of the Beverly Hills Hotel for the 'Pink & Blue' bash.
Carey and her husband Nick Cannon are expecting twins of both sexes this spring. Website TooFab.com has obtained Carey's gift registry wish list, which includes a $2,000 custom-made bedding set, top-of-the-range car seat cover and a $1,200 toy giraffe.
When asked previously whether they have come up with names for the twins, Cannon said, "We believe we have them, but you never know until you actually name them." He continued, "I have vetoed a few names, but don't know until you actually see them in person. Maybe we'll come up with something new. We'll know on the day they are born."
More Mariah Carey News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower