Mariah Carey's Baby Shower Set for Sunday
Mariah Carey's longtime publicist and manager is hosting a baby shower for the mum-to-be in Beverly Hills on Sunday, March 6. Cindy Berger and Louise McNally have taken over a VIP area of the Beverly Hills Hotel for the 'Pink & Blue' bash.
Carey and her husband Nick Cannon are expecting twins of both sexes this spring. Website TooFab.com has obtained Carey's gift registry wish list, which includes a $2,000 custom-made bedding set, top-of-the-range car seat cover and a $1,200 toy giraffe.
When asked previously whether they have come up with names for the twins, Cannon said, "We believe we have them, but you never know until you actually name them." He continued, "I have vetoed a few names, but don't know until you actually see them in person. Maybe we'll come up with something new. We'll know on the day they are born."
More Mariah Carey News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist