Mariah Carey's Baby Shower Set for Sunday
Mariah Carey's longtime publicist and manager is hosting a baby shower for the mum-to-be in Beverly Hills on Sunday, March 6. Cindy Berger and Louise McNally have taken over a VIP area of the Beverly Hills Hotel for the 'Pink & Blue' bash.
Carey and her husband Nick Cannon are expecting twins of both sexes this spring. Website TooFab.com has obtained Carey's gift registry wish list, which includes a $2,000 custom-made bedding set, top-of-the-range car seat cover and a $1,200 toy giraffe.
When asked previously whether they have come up with names for the twins, Cannon said, "We believe we have them, but you never know until you actually name them." He continued, "I have vetoed a few names, but don't know until you actually see them in person. Maybe we'll come up with something new. We'll know on the day they are born."
More Mariah Carey News
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck