Mariah Carey's Baby Shower Set for Sunday
Mariah Carey's longtime publicist and manager is hosting a baby shower for the mum-to-be in Beverly Hills on Sunday, March 6. Cindy Berger and Louise McNally have taken over a VIP area of the Beverly Hills Hotel for the 'Pink & Blue' bash.
Carey and her husband Nick Cannon are expecting twins of both sexes this spring. Website TooFab.com has obtained Carey's gift registry wish list, which includes a $2,000 custom-made bedding set, top-of-the-range car seat cover and a $1,200 toy giraffe.
When asked previously whether they have come up with names for the twins, Cannon said, "We believe we have them, but you never know until you actually name them." He continued, "I have vetoed a few names, but don't know until you actually see them in person. Maybe we'll come up with something new. We'll know on the day they are born."
More Mariah Carey News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective