Jennifer Lopez's 'On the Floor' Gets 'Idol' Boost on Hot 100
Jennifer Lopez's new role as an "American Idol" judge appears to have given her a big career boost - her new single has debuted in the U.S. top 10, marking her highest new entry ever. "On The Floor" is the singer's first top 10 as a lead artist since she scored a number one with "All I Have" in 2003.
The new song, which features rapper Pitbull, debuts at number nine on the new Billboard Hot 100 countdown. The video accompanying the track premiered during "American Idol" 's results show in America on Thursday, March 3 night.
Meanwhile, Lady GaGa has scored a third week at number one with "Born This Way", which has sailed past the one million downloads mark in the past week to become the fifth bestselling digital track of 2011.
Cee Lo Green's "F**k You" remains at two on the new chart, while Bruno Mars' "Grenade", "F**kin Perfect" by Pink and Rihanna's "S&M" round out the new top five. The cast of "Glee" score three more new entries on the Hot 100, taking their record-breaking tally of chart hits to 120 - 12 more than Elvis Presley.
And fiddler Charlie Daniels lands his first Hot 100 hit since 1982 thanks to his "Country Boy" collaboration with Aaron Lewis and George Jones.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat