Kylie Minogue Bursts Into Tears After Cancer Chat on TV
Kylie Minogue cut short an Australian TV interview at the weekend after breaking down in tears during a chat about cancer. The singing superstar this week celebrated five years all-clear since her battle with breast cancer, but proved the memory of her illness is still raw during a recording of "The Morning Show" on Sunday night, February 27.
Minogue became tearful as she described visiting a children's hospital ward when she was ill, telling TV host Molly Meldrum, "I was talking to some parents across the other side of a bed and their child was there. I was saying the things that I would normally say in that situation, just making conversation with the child, with the parents, giving them some support as well, and then they really caught me off guard. They just eyeballed me and said 'How are you, and we hope you get through it' and it's like..."
The "Spinning Around: the Kylie Minogue Story" star struggled to speak and became so upset she fled the studio to compose herself, explaining on her return, "The reason that that gets me is... the humanity of it and there's certain moments where that really cuts through."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London