Amanda Seyfried Reveals 'Mamma Mia!' Sequel Will Never Be on Screen
Amanda Seyfried is adamant a "Mamma Mia!"sequel will never make it to the big screen because script writers have nowhere to take the story. The ABBA stage show became a box office phenomenon when it was transformed into a 2008 film, overtaking "Grease" as the world's top-earning movie musical after pulling in a mammoth $600 million in global ticket sales.
Following the film's success, Seyfried admitted she spread rumor of a sequel around Hollywood because she was desperate to return to her role as lovestruck Sophie. But now the actress has conceded she will never play the part again - as film bosses would struggle to put together a new installment.
She tells Britain's Marie Claire magazine, "F**k no! That's never gonna happen. Like, what would they do? What would they write about? How would they get all the actors back?"
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!