Black Eyed Peas Plan New York Charity Show
The Black Eyed Peas are reportedly planning to raise money for charity by holding a massive show in New York City's Central Park this summer. The group, fronted by Fergie and will.i.am, is said to have scheduled a fundraising gig for June 9 on the famous Great Lawn, following in the footsteps of stars including Sir Elton John, Bon Jovi, and Simon & Garfunkel, who have all played in the park.
A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "The concert has been set up with Mayor Bloomberg's office. They want it to rival the concert that Simon & Garfunkel did in Central Park." The band are said to be taking inspiration from Simon & Garfunkel whose 1981 gig in Central Park, New York attracted 500,000 fans.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'