Black Eyed Peas Plan New York Charity Show
The Black Eyed Peas are reportedly planning to raise money for charity by holding a massive show in New York City's Central Park this summer. The group, fronted by Fergie and will.i.am, is said to have scheduled a fundraising gig for June 9 on the famous Great Lawn, following in the footsteps of stars including Sir Elton John, Bon Jovi, and Simon & Garfunkel, who have all played in the park.
A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "The concert has been set up with Mayor Bloomberg's office. They want it to rival the concert that Simon & Garfunkel did in Central Park." The band are said to be taking inspiration from Simon & Garfunkel whose 1981 gig in Central Park, New York attracted 500,000 fans.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards