Black Eyed Peas Plan New York Charity Show
The Black Eyed Peas are reportedly planning to raise money for charity by holding a massive show in New York City's Central Park this summer. The group, fronted by Fergie and will.i.am, is said to have scheduled a fundraising gig for June 9 on the famous Great Lawn, following in the footsteps of stars including Sir Elton John, Bon Jovi, and Simon & Garfunkel, who have all played in the park.
A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "The concert has been set up with Mayor Bloomberg's office. They want it to rival the concert that Simon & Garfunkel did in Central Park." The band are said to be taking inspiration from Simon & Garfunkel whose 1981 gig in Central Park, New York attracted 500,000 fans.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'