Tommy Mottola and Thalia Expecting Second Child
Music mogul Tommy Mottola is set to become a dad again - his Mexican superstar wife Thalia is expecting the couple's second child. The famed music executive, who divorced Mariah Carey in 1998, married the Latina singer/actress in 2000 and they welcomed their first child together, daughter Sabrina, in 2007.
Thalia is now pregnant again, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six. Mottola has two other children, Michael and Sarah, from a previous relationship.
On another news, Mottola is also reported to take a role on "The X Factor (US)" after he was spotted going out on a dinner with Simon Cowell. "Simon and Tommy have known each other for years since their days at Sony and Simon has wanted to get Tommy on board one of his shows for a long time," a FOX source said.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle