Tommy Mottola and Thalia Expecting Second Child
Music mogul Tommy Mottola is set to become a dad again - his Mexican superstar wife Thalia is expecting the couple's second child. The famed music executive, who divorced Mariah Carey in 1998, married the Latina singer/actress in 2000 and they welcomed their first child together, daughter Sabrina, in 2007.
Thalia is now pregnant again, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six. Mottola has two other children, Michael and Sarah, from a previous relationship.
On another news, Mottola is also reported to take a role on "The X Factor (US)" after he was spotted going out on a dinner with Simon Cowell. "Simon and Tommy have known each other for years since their days at Sony and Simon has wanted to get Tommy on board one of his shows for a long time," a FOX source said.
- Kim Kardashian Loses 100.000 Followers on Instagram After Unretouched Photos Controversy
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos