Tommy Mottola and Thalia Expecting Second Child
Music mogul Tommy Mottola is set to become a dad again - his Mexican superstar wife Thalia is expecting the couple's second child. The famed music executive, who divorced Mariah Carey in 1998, married the Latina singer/actress in 2000 and they welcomed their first child together, daughter Sabrina, in 2007.
Thalia is now pregnant again, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six. Mottola has two other children, Michael and Sarah, from a previous relationship.
On another news, Mottola is also reported to take a role on "The X Factor (US)" after he was spotted going out on a dinner with Simon Cowell. "Simon and Tommy have known each other for years since their days at Sony and Simon has wanted to get Tommy on board one of his shows for a long time," a FOX source said.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'