Tommy Mottola and Thalia Expecting Second Child
Music mogul Tommy Mottola is set to become a dad again - his Mexican superstar wife Thalia is expecting the couple's second child. The famed music executive, who divorced Mariah Carey in 1998, married the Latina singer/actress in 2000 and they welcomed their first child together, daughter Sabrina, in 2007.
Thalia is now pregnant again, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six. Mottola has two other children, Michael and Sarah, from a previous relationship.
On another news, Mottola is also reported to take a role on "The X Factor (US)" after he was spotted going out on a dinner with Simon Cowell. "Simon and Tommy have known each other for years since their days at Sony and Simon has wanted to get Tommy on board one of his shows for a long time," a FOX source said.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna