Tommy Mottola and Thalia Expecting Second Child
Music mogul Tommy Mottola is set to become a dad again - his Mexican superstar wife Thalia is expecting the couple's second child. The famed music executive, who divorced Mariah Carey in 1998, married the Latina singer/actress in 2000 and they welcomed their first child together, daughter Sabrina, in 2007.
Thalia is now pregnant again, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six. Mottola has two other children, Michael and Sarah, from a previous relationship.
On another news, Mottola is also reported to take a role on "The X Factor (US)" after he was spotted going out on a dinner with Simon Cowell. "Simon and Tommy have known each other for years since their days at Sony and Simon has wanted to get Tommy on board one of his shows for a long time," a FOX source said.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl