Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne's Space Suits Raked in $8,350
Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne have helped raise more than $8,000 for the rocker's wife Sharon Osbourne's cancer charity. The space suits worn by the pair in a hilarious Super Bowl ad were put up for sale and when the online auction came to a close on Tuesday, they'd netted a total of $8,350.
Bieber's outfit went for $5,800 after Sharon told viewers of her U.S. daytime show "The Talk" earlier this month: "Justin was sweating all day, so it's covered in his sweat. They are unbelievable outfits... They're signed by the guys and it smells just like Justin! The money goes to a great, great cause."
The bid was extended to another 24 hours to March 1 so that Sharon could reach $6,000. The cash will go towards the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
More Justin Bieber News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says