Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne's Space Suits Raked in $8,350
Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne have helped raise more than $8,000 for the rocker's wife Sharon Osbourne's cancer charity. The space suits worn by the pair in a hilarious Super Bowl ad were put up for sale and when the online auction came to a close on Tuesday, they'd netted a total of $8,350.
Bieber's outfit went for $5,800 after Sharon told viewers of her U.S. daytime show "The Talk" earlier this month: "Justin was sweating all day, so it's covered in his sweat. They are unbelievable outfits... They're signed by the guys and it smells just like Justin! The money goes to a great, great cause."
The bid was extended to another 24 hours to March 1 so that Sharon could reach $6,000. The cash will go towards the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
More Justin Bieber News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...