Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne's Space Suits Raked in $8,350
Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne have helped raise more than $8,000 for the rocker's wife Sharon Osbourne's cancer charity. The space suits worn by the pair in a hilarious Super Bowl ad were put up for sale and when the online auction came to a close on Tuesday, they'd netted a total of $8,350.
Bieber's outfit went for $5,800 after Sharon told viewers of her U.S. daytime show "The Talk" earlier this month: "Justin was sweating all day, so it's covered in his sweat. They are unbelievable outfits... They're signed by the guys and it smells just like Justin! The money goes to a great, great cause."
The bid was extended to another 24 hours to March 1 so that Sharon could reach $6,000. The cash will go towards the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
More Justin Bieber News
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl