Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne's Space Suits Raked in $8,350
Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne have helped raise more than $8,000 for the rocker's wife Sharon Osbourne's cancer charity. The space suits worn by the pair in a hilarious Super Bowl ad were put up for sale and when the online auction came to a close on Tuesday, they'd netted a total of $8,350.
Bieber's outfit went for $5,800 after Sharon told viewers of her U.S. daytime show "The Talk" earlier this month: "Justin was sweating all day, so it's covered in his sweat. They are unbelievable outfits... They're signed by the guys and it smells just like Justin! The money goes to a great, great cause."
The bid was extended to another 24 hours to March 1 so that Sharon could reach $6,000. The cash will go towards the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
More Justin Bieber News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'