Mick Jagger Is Working on a Secret Solo Album With Dave Stewart
Mick Jagger is recording a secret solo album in Los Angeles with Dave Stewart, according to the rocker's brother. Chris Jagger let the scoop slip during an interview on a Portuguese TV show, which aired on Tuesday, March 1.
Asked if his big brother keeps in touch with him, the younger Jagger said, "He's doing a record at the moment in Los Angeles with Dave Stewart. He called me last night telling me what he was doing."
If the information is true, the project will be Jagger's first solo effort since 2001's "Goddess in the Doorway". Stewart teamed up with Jagger to co-write several tracks on The Rolling Stones frontman's 1987 solo album "Primitive Cool" and the former Eurythmics star also worked with Jagger for songs that appeared on the "Alfie" soundtrack in 2004.
The secret recording session comes just weeks after plans for a global Stones tour reportedly stalled.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group