Mick Jagger Is Working on a Secret Solo Album With Dave Stewart
Mick Jagger is recording a secret solo album in Los Angeles with Dave Stewart, according to the rocker's brother. Chris Jagger let the scoop slip during an interview on a Portuguese TV show, which aired on Tuesday, March 1.
Asked if his big brother keeps in touch with him, the younger Jagger said, "He's doing a record at the moment in Los Angeles with Dave Stewart. He called me last night telling me what he was doing."
If the information is true, the project will be Jagger's first solo effort since 2001's "Goddess in the Doorway". Stewart teamed up with Jagger to co-write several tracks on The Rolling Stones frontman's 1987 solo album "Primitive Cool" and the former Eurythmics star also worked with Jagger for songs that appeared on the "Alfie" soundtrack in 2004.
The secret recording session comes just weeks after plans for a global Stones tour reportedly stalled.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat