Mick Jagger Is Working on a Secret Solo Album With Dave Stewart
Mick Jagger is recording a secret solo album in Los Angeles with Dave Stewart, according to the rocker's brother. Chris Jagger let the scoop slip during an interview on a Portuguese TV show, which aired on Tuesday, March 1.
Asked if his big brother keeps in touch with him, the younger Jagger said, "He's doing a record at the moment in Los Angeles with Dave Stewart. He called me last night telling me what he was doing."
If the information is true, the project will be Jagger's first solo effort since 2001's "Goddess in the Doorway". Stewart teamed up with Jagger to co-write several tracks on The Rolling Stones frontman's 1987 solo album "Primitive Cool" and the former Eurythmics star also worked with Jagger for songs that appeared on the "Alfie" soundtrack in 2004.
The secret recording session comes just weeks after plans for a global Stones tour reportedly stalled.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci