Bryce Dallas Howard to Make Directorial Debut With 'The Originals'
Actress Bryce Dallas Howard is following in her moviemaker father Ron's footsteps after signing up to direct her first feature. The "Twilight" star will direct her own screenplay "The Originals", according to Showbiz 411's Roger Friedman.
Bryce calls the project, "a Breakfast Club for my generation". Zoe Saldana will reportedly star in the film.
Bryce recently starred in "Hereafter (2010)" along with Matt Damon. Before landing a role in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", she played Gwen Stacy in Sam Raimi's "Spider-Man 3".
Her father, Ron Howard, had also been an actor for years before he started focusing on directing in 1980. He has made several Oscar-winning films such as "Apollo 13", "Frost/Nixon", "A Beautiful Mind" and "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard