Bryce Dallas Howard to Make Directorial Debut With 'The Originals'
Actress Bryce Dallas Howard is following in her moviemaker father Ron's footsteps after signing up to direct her first feature. The "Twilight" star will direct her own screenplay "The Originals", according to Showbiz 411's Roger Friedman.
Bryce calls the project, "a Breakfast Club for my generation". Zoe Saldana will reportedly star in the film.
Bryce recently starred in "Hereafter (2010)" along with Matt Damon. Before landing a role in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", she played Gwen Stacy in Sam Raimi's "Spider-Man 3".
Her father, Ron Howard, had also been an actor for years before he started focusing on directing in 1980. He has made several Oscar-winning films such as "Apollo 13", "Frost/Nixon", "A Beautiful Mind" and "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group