Bryce Dallas Howard to Make Directorial Debut With 'The Originals'
Actress Bryce Dallas Howard is following in her moviemaker father Ron's footsteps after signing up to direct her first feature. The "Twilight" star will direct her own screenplay "The Originals", according to Showbiz 411's Roger Friedman.
Bryce calls the project, "a Breakfast Club for my generation". Zoe Saldana will reportedly star in the film.
Bryce recently starred in "Hereafter (2010)" along with Matt Damon. Before landing a role in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", she played Gwen Stacy in Sam Raimi's "Spider-Man 3".
Her father, Ron Howard, had also been an actor for years before he started focusing on directing in 1980. He has made several Oscar-winning films such as "Apollo 13", "Frost/Nixon", "A Beautiful Mind" and "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt