Bryce Dallas Howard to Make Directorial Debut With 'The Originals'
Actress Bryce Dallas Howard is following in her moviemaker father Ron's footsteps after signing up to direct her first feature. The "Twilight" star will direct her own screenplay "The Originals", according to Showbiz 411's Roger Friedman.
Bryce calls the project, "a Breakfast Club for my generation". Zoe Saldana will reportedly star in the film.
Bryce recently starred in "Hereafter (2010)" along with Matt Damon. Before landing a role in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", she played Gwen Stacy in Sam Raimi's "Spider-Man 3".
Her father, Ron Howard, had also been an actor for years before he started focusing on directing in 1980. He has made several Oscar-winning films such as "Apollo 13", "Frost/Nixon", "A Beautiful Mind" and "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".
More The Originals News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified