Bryce Dallas Howard to Make Directorial Debut With 'The Originals'
Actress Bryce Dallas Howard is following in her moviemaker father Ron's footsteps after signing up to direct her first feature. The "Twilight" star will direct her own screenplay "The Originals", according to Showbiz 411's Roger Friedman.
Bryce calls the project, "a Breakfast Club for my generation". Zoe Saldana will reportedly star in the film.
Bryce recently starred in "Hereafter (2010)" along with Matt Damon. Before landing a role in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", she played Gwen Stacy in Sam Raimi's "Spider-Man 3".
Her father, Ron Howard, had also been an actor for years before he started focusing on directing in 1980. He has made several Oscar-winning films such as "Apollo 13", "Frost/Nixon", "A Beautiful Mind" and "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer