Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson Spotted Together on Mexico Getaway
Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson appear not to be concerned about what the media makes of their time together after taking off on a day-long vacation to Mexico. The couple's publicists have denied reports of a romance, but the story refuses to die because they keep being spotted together.
Johansson, who split from husband Ryan Reynolds in December 2010, was photographed resting her foot affectionately on Penn's lap during a lunch date in Los Angeles on Monday, February 28, and now the two stars have been spotted holidaying together in Mexico. According to People.com, the pair left on a private jet from Van Nuys airport on Tuesday morning, March 1 and were spotted dining in Cabo San Lucas later that night.
The break appears to have lasted just a day for Johansson, who was back on the set of new film "We Bought a Zoo" on Wednesday, March 2.
More Sean Penn News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media