Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson Spotted Together on Mexico Getaway
Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson appear not to be concerned about what the media makes of their time together after taking off on a day-long vacation to Mexico. The couple's publicists have denied reports of a romance, but the story refuses to die because they keep being spotted together.
Johansson, who split from husband Ryan Reynolds in December 2010, was photographed resting her foot affectionately on Penn's lap during a lunch date in Los Angeles on Monday, February 28, and now the two stars have been spotted holidaying together in Mexico. According to People.com, the pair left on a private jet from Van Nuys airport on Tuesday morning, March 1 and were spotted dining in Cabo San Lucas later that night.
The break appears to have lasted just a day for Johansson, who was back on the set of new film "We Bought a Zoo" on Wednesday, March 2.
More Sean Penn News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences