Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson Spotted Together on Mexico Getaway
Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson appear not to be concerned about what the media makes of their time together after taking off on a day-long vacation to Mexico. The couple's publicists have denied reports of a romance, but the story refuses to die because they keep being spotted together.
Johansson, who split from husband Ryan Reynolds in December 2010, was photographed resting her foot affectionately on Penn's lap during a lunch date in Los Angeles on Monday, February 28, and now the two stars have been spotted holidaying together in Mexico. According to People.com, the pair left on a private jet from Van Nuys airport on Tuesday morning, March 1 and were spotted dining in Cabo San Lucas later that night.
The break appears to have lasted just a day for Johansson, who was back on the set of new film "We Bought a Zoo" on Wednesday, March 2.
More Sean Penn News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign