Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson Spotted Together on Mexico Getaway
Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson appear not to be concerned about what the media makes of their time together after taking off on a day-long vacation to Mexico. The couple's publicists have denied reports of a romance, but the story refuses to die because they keep being spotted together.
Johansson, who split from husband Ryan Reynolds in December 2010, was photographed resting her foot affectionately on Penn's lap during a lunch date in Los Angeles on Monday, February 28, and now the two stars have been spotted holidaying together in Mexico. According to People.com, the pair left on a private jet from Van Nuys airport on Tuesday morning, March 1 and were spotted dining in Cabo San Lucas later that night.
The break appears to have lasted just a day for Johansson, who was back on the set of new film "We Bought a Zoo" on Wednesday, March 2.
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing