Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson Spotted Together on Mexico Getaway
Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson appear not to be concerned about what the media makes of their time together after taking off on a day-long vacation to Mexico. The couple's publicists have denied reports of a romance, but the story refuses to die because they keep being spotted together.
Johansson, who split from husband Ryan Reynolds in December 2010, was photographed resting her foot affectionately on Penn's lap during a lunch date in Los Angeles on Monday, February 28, and now the two stars have been spotted holidaying together in Mexico. According to People.com, the pair left on a private jet from Van Nuys airport on Tuesday morning, March 1 and were spotted dining in Cabo San Lucas later that night.
The break appears to have lasted just a day for Johansson, who was back on the set of new film "We Bought a Zoo" on Wednesday, March 2.
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics