Stuart Cable's 10-Year-Old Son to Inherit $800,000
The young son of late rocker Stuart Cable is set to inherit more than $800,000 following the star's death last year. The former Stereophonics drummer was found dead at his home in Wales by his girlfriend Rachel Jones in June and a coroner ruled he choked on his own vomit following a booze binge.
Cable had $2.1 million in assets at the time of his passing - but debts and fees owed reduced the amount to $802,500, according to Britain's The Sun. The rocker failed to make a will before his death - which means the cash will pass to his 10-year-old son Cian Damen, by ex-wife Nicola.
Following his death, Jones set up Think Before You Drink initiative where she calls for more hard-hitting alcohol warning labels to be created, as the "enjoy responsibly" message is no longer acceptable.
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly