Stuart Cable's 10-Year-Old Son to Inherit $800,000
The young son of late rocker Stuart Cable is set to inherit more than $800,000 following the star's death last year. The former Stereophonics drummer was found dead at his home in Wales by his girlfriend Rachel Jones in June and a coroner ruled he choked on his own vomit following a booze binge.
Cable had $2.1 million in assets at the time of his passing - but debts and fees owed reduced the amount to $802,500, according to Britain's The Sun. The rocker failed to make a will before his death - which means the cash will pass to his 10-year-old son Cian Damen, by ex-wife Nicola.
Following his death, Jones set up Think Before You Drink initiative where she calls for more hard-hitting alcohol warning labels to be created, as the "enjoy responsibly" message is no longer acceptable.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie