Stuart Cable's 10-Year-Old Son to Inherit $800,000
The young son of late rocker Stuart Cable is set to inherit more than $800,000 following the star's death last year. The former Stereophonics drummer was found dead at his home in Wales by his girlfriend Rachel Jones in June and a coroner ruled he choked on his own vomit following a booze binge.
Cable had $2.1 million in assets at the time of his passing - but debts and fees owed reduced the amount to $802,500, according to Britain's The Sun. The rocker failed to make a will before his death - which means the cash will pass to his 10-year-old son Cian Damen, by ex-wife Nicola.
Following his death, Jones set up Think Before You Drink initiative where she calls for more hard-hitting alcohol warning labels to be created, as the "enjoy responsibly" message is no longer acceptable.
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her