Stuart Cable's 10-Year-Old Son to Inherit $800,000
The young son of late rocker Stuart Cable is set to inherit more than $800,000 following the star's death last year. The former Stereophonics drummer was found dead at his home in Wales by his girlfriend Rachel Jones in June and a coroner ruled he choked on his own vomit following a booze binge.
Cable had $2.1 million in assets at the time of his passing - but debts and fees owed reduced the amount to $802,500, according to Britain's The Sun. The rocker failed to make a will before his death - which means the cash will pass to his 10-year-old son Cian Damen, by ex-wife Nicola.
Following his death, Jones set up Think Before You Drink initiative where she calls for more hard-hitting alcohol warning labels to be created, as the "enjoy responsibly" message is no longer acceptable.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'