Stuart Cable's 10-Year-Old Son to Inherit $800,000
The young son of late rocker Stuart Cable is set to inherit more than $800,000 following the star's death last year. The former Stereophonics drummer was found dead at his home in Wales by his girlfriend Rachel Jones in June and a coroner ruled he choked on his own vomit following a booze binge.
Cable had $2.1 million in assets at the time of his passing - but debts and fees owed reduced the amount to $802,500, according to Britain's The Sun. The rocker failed to make a will before his death - which means the cash will pass to his 10-year-old son Cian Damen, by ex-wife Nicola.
Following his death, Jones set up Think Before You Drink initiative where she calls for more hard-hitting alcohol warning labels to be created, as the "enjoy responsibly" message is no longer acceptable.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!