Stuart Cable's 10-Year-Old Son to Inherit $800,000
The young son of late rocker Stuart Cable is set to inherit more than $800,000 following the star's death last year. The former Stereophonics drummer was found dead at his home in Wales by his girlfriend Rachel Jones in June and a coroner ruled he choked on his own vomit following a booze binge.
Cable had $2.1 million in assets at the time of his passing - but debts and fees owed reduced the amount to $802,500, according to Britain's The Sun. The rocker failed to make a will before his death - which means the cash will pass to his 10-year-old son Cian Damen, by ex-wife Nicola.
Following his death, Jones set up Think Before You Drink initiative where she calls for more hard-hitting alcohol warning labels to be created, as the "enjoy responsibly" message is no longer acceptable.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones