Christina Aguilera to Join 'The Voice' Experts
Christina Aguilera has joined the experts who will mentor wannabe singers on new U.S. TV talent show "The Voice".
The troubled star, who was arrested and charged with public intoxication on Tuesday morning, March 1, has been handed a lifeline as she attempts to get her career back on track after 2010's flop album "Bionic" and a poorly received movie debut in Burlesque. She has signed on as a coach and judge on reality TV mogul Mark Burnett's new singing competition, where she'll join Cee-Lo and Adam Levine.
A statement from the "Beautiful" singer reads, "I am so excited to be part of such a wonderful project that celebrates music and the talent behind it. To be given the opportunity to help shape new artists' careers and mentor them to see their dreams come to fruition is a task I welcome with open arms. I am so happy to be working with fellow Grammy Award winners Adam and Cee-Lo as I feel there is so much we can all bring to 'The Voice'." "The Voice "premieres in America on April 26.
More The Voice News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns