Christina Aguilera to Join 'The Voice' Experts
Christina Aguilera has joined the experts who will mentor wannabe singers on new U.S. TV talent show "The Voice".
The troubled star, who was arrested and charged with public intoxication on Tuesday morning, March 1, has been handed a lifeline as she attempts to get her career back on track after 2010's flop album "Bionic" and a poorly received movie debut in Burlesque. She has signed on as a coach and judge on reality TV mogul Mark Burnett's new singing competition, where she'll join Cee-Lo and Adam Levine.
A statement from the "Beautiful" singer reads, "I am so excited to be part of such a wonderful project that celebrates music and the talent behind it. To be given the opportunity to help shape new artists' careers and mentor them to see their dreams come to fruition is a task I welcome with open arms. I am so happy to be working with fellow Grammy Award winners Adam and Cee-Lo as I feel there is so much we can all bring to 'The Voice'." "The Voice "premieres in America on April 26.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers