Christina Aguilera to Join 'The Voice' Experts
Christina Aguilera has joined the experts who will mentor wannabe singers on new U.S. TV talent show "The Voice".
The troubled star, who was arrested and charged with public intoxication on Tuesday morning, March 1, has been handed a lifeline as she attempts to get her career back on track after 2010's flop album "Bionic" and a poorly received movie debut in Burlesque. She has signed on as a coach and judge on reality TV mogul Mark Burnett's new singing competition, where she'll join Cee-Lo and Adam Levine.
A statement from the "Beautiful" singer reads, "I am so excited to be part of such a wonderful project that celebrates music and the talent behind it. To be given the opportunity to help shape new artists' careers and mentor them to see their dreams come to fruition is a task I welcome with open arms. I am so happy to be working with fellow Grammy Award winners Adam and Cee-Lo as I feel there is so much we can all bring to 'The Voice'." "The Voice "premieres in America on April 26.
More The Voice News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom