Christina Aguilera to Join 'The Voice' Experts
Christina Aguilera has joined the experts who will mentor wannabe singers on new U.S. TV talent show "The Voice".
The troubled star, who was arrested and charged with public intoxication on Tuesday morning, March 1, has been handed a lifeline as she attempts to get her career back on track after 2010's flop album "Bionic" and a poorly received movie debut in Burlesque. She has signed on as a coach and judge on reality TV mogul Mark Burnett's new singing competition, where she'll join Cee-Lo and Adam Levine.
A statement from the "Beautiful" singer reads, "I am so excited to be part of such a wonderful project that celebrates music and the talent behind it. To be given the opportunity to help shape new artists' careers and mentor them to see their dreams come to fruition is a task I welcome with open arms. I am so happy to be working with fellow Grammy Award winners Adam and Cee-Lo as I feel there is so much we can all bring to 'The Voice'." "The Voice "premieres in America on April 26.
More The Voice News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service